weather/water temp end of sept/early oct

TOYCRAZY

Sailing on the Miracle 9/27/11 from NYC, just wondering about the weather late September/early October in Bermuda from those who have been there that time of year. Figured its warm, shorts, sundresses etc.....How is it at night, any cool down? Any feedback would be great.

Also wondered if anyone had ever booked the snorkle adventure thru Jesse James cruises and what they thought?

Thanks, ToyCrazy

Bermuda is straight out from us here in Charleston.

Our first cool weather (daytime temps back into the lower 70's) each year usually the week of Halloween.

They might keep their warmer weather a bit longer depending on where the Jet Stream is at that time.

Bill

Sailing on the Miracle 9/27/11 from NYC, just wondering about the weather late September/early October in Bermuda from those who have been there that time of year. Figured its warm, shorts, sundresses etc.....How is it at night, any cool down? Any feedback would be great.

Also wondered if anyone had ever booked the snorkle adventure thru Jesse James cruises and what they thought?

Thanks, ToyCrazy

Cruising with you on this trip!! Bermuda is still hot during the day this time of year, very comfortable for swimming & shouldn't be too cool at night either.. Congrats on your anniversary, what a great milestone!!:)

Thanks Cruisenanny,

Maybe we will see you on the cruise then. Sounds like the weather will be great then. I am so excited. Looks as though you have sailed to Bermuda many times, makes me think it is a perfect place to be traveling.

Thanks Cruisenanny,

Maybe we will see you on the cruise then. Sounds like the weather will be great then. I am so excited. Looks as though you have sailed to Bermuda many times, makes me think it is a perfect place to be traveling.

So far, Bermuda is our favorite place to cruise, it is sooo beautiful. Hands down the most picturesque island/beaches we have ever been to! Barring any weather issues, this is a great time of year to go, temps get a bit too hot for me there in the summer..

Archived