Conquest Class Balconies

islandchicklet

Has anyone ever gotten a premium Vista Balcony and a Premium balcony side by side - I'm trying to see if they let you open the doors between them. By looking at some pictures it looks possible but that doesn't mean they would let you actually open them. And if not those two, what about an Aft extended and a premium Vista side by side.

And a third option would be a regular balcony adjacent to a premium balcony - just trying to make a really big balcony so if anyone has ever had these combinations and knows whether the doors can be opened in between the balconies please let me know. I am looking at the Conquest ship in particular.

Yep... according to Carnival they do. 8449 is a Premium Balcony and here's the description:

Cabin 8449 9B 185/75 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and large balcony connecting balconies: 8445 and 8455

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

chair and coffee table

8455 is also a Premium Balcony. There are not Premium Vista balconies on the Conquest...

:)

If it's a "really big balcony" that you want, then a corner aft wrap would more than suffice. We just had one in May and had 12 out there at a time and could've easily fit another 12. My husband measured (with his size 12 feet) and it was 45 1/2 steps from heel to toe from balcony divider on left of us to balcony divider on the right of us. It was huge and fantastic!

If it's a "really big balcony" that you want, then a corner aft wrap would more than suffice. We just had one in May and had 12 out there at a time and could've easily fit another 12. My husband measured (with his size 12 feet) and it was 45 1/2 steps from heel to toe from balcony divider on left of us to balcony divider on the right of us. It was huge and fantastic!

aren't the aft wrap balconies 75 sq ft?

Has anyone ever gotten a premium Vista Balcony and a Premium balcony side by side - I'm trying to see if they let you open the doors between them. By looking at some pictures it looks possible but that doesn't mean they would let you actually open them. And if not those two, what about an Aft extended and a premium Vista side by side.

And a third option would be a regular balcony adjacent to a premium balcony - just trying to make a really big balcony so if anyone has ever had these combinations and knows whether the doors can be opened in between the balconies please let me know. I am looking at the Conquest ship in particular.

We were on the Conquest last November in cabin 6452. While in Montego Bay, they had cleaned the balconies and they forgot to lock the balcony door between our cabin and the premium balcony next to us. We called and had them lock it because we weren't traveling with anyone. You have to ask guest services to have the balcony doors unlocked and both parties have to agree to having the door unlocked.

Thanks for the replies - we have two balconies booked - and me, being a hog thought I could change those in two two of the other balconies and make it really large. I just didn't know if they would open those - I didn't know if they would say something like needs to be closed for stability or something. So I guess I still don't know for sure if can be done but I'm willing to take the chance;)

And this was my choices for Balconies:

Balcony [included in price]

Aft-View Extended Balcony [Add $9.30 p.p./day]

Premium Balcony [Add $29.30 p.p./day]

Premium Vista Balcony [Add $39.30 p.p./day]

We had 8328 on the Destiny and our balcony was huge. Here are a few pics: The first pic shows the longest portion. The second picture shows the section that curves to the right (not seen in first pic) and in addition there was the aft section which is where I was taking the pic from and not shown in either picture. This balcony was HUGE!

DSCN2460.jpg.871b6e780d65e643523d35ef68c3a228.jpg

DSCN2465.jpg.0804575a6f8e429bf868d7824ae64da8.jpg

We had 8328 on the Destiny and our balcony was huge. Here are a few pics: The first pic shows the longest portion. The second picture shows the section that curves to the right (not seen in first pic) and in addition there was the aft section which is where I was taking the pic from and not shown in either picture. This balcony was HUGE!

Thanks for the pictures!

I wanted that wrap around on the 8 floor with the premium balcony next to it - that would be honking big -but those cabins next to it aren't available - I just sent my SIL an email with my new idea. I'm gonna get in trouble

Archived