PICTURE REVIEW: GLORY to CANADA 8/4/11-8/8/11 (lots of pictures!!!)

msheep

WOW! I have never seen such a detailed photo review of the food and the person didn't like anything on any menu!!! You must have been starving! :confused:

Don't get me wrong, I didn't love some of the food and didn't find anything that I absolutely want to try it on the menu for some nights... but I was still FULL everynight and was satisfied with whatever I got. Even the salmon dish, I don't like that dish, but I was still satisfied that evening with all the other food. :p

I just "study" their menus too much on zydecocruiser.com and was a little disappointed that some items were changed. Food were still good, just not to crave for in our opinion. We were so glad that we ate almost 4 meals per day but none of us gain any weight!!! :D:D

Anyone interest in the Funtimes? I think it's similar to the one John Heald posted on his blog recently. I don't want to upload it if nobody need it. :p

great review! :)

i was on the cruise right before urs.. it brings back good memories.. i was on the 5 days canada (st john, halifax) cruise, but we got hit with crazy foggy weather like pictures u've posted it was foggy, windy, and cold.. the fog made us miss our halifax port :(

and i must agree, food wasnt "that" great but i did love the fries at the grill :) and the fried oysters n calamari was amazing too at fish n chips :D

i saw those cute cups but didnt purchase any, from previous experiences.. we end up throwing them out anyways.. but the tail cup does look pretty kick ass, prehaps i should have gotten one :/

• 10 months later...

Archived