canada cruise as destination ?

arcone

Hi, with fewer ports in Mexico, and with the vacation budget getting tighter which means west coast is affordable when travel expense is included. I love crusing What does the crusing community think of if Cruise Lines wouldd offer on a regualar bases from LA or San Diego a cruise that has ports to wine country and then to Canads. as a alternative to Mexico cruises. Still offer Cruises to Mexico. My thought is maybe a back to back cruise first to either Mexico or toCanada. Also if you could choose port of call from san deigo or Los Angles to Canada what ports would you choose?

I know when the swine flu hit and splendor had to go to canada, prices plumented. A few people posted they would like that itineray, but most wanted to go where it was warmer.

Some out of the gulf cancelled and prices dropped .. but not like going to canada. You could get a balcony for $99 if you could book right then.

I think the advverse reaction was because they were already booked to cruise the Mexican Rivera. What if Canada was a choice that cruises had. Example LA or san diego to San francisco Then Vancouver Cananda and a stop some where on the way back to the home port.

What are some suggestion of port of calls?

We sailed to Canada when the swine flu thing happened. I was able to book a Spa Balcony stateroom for 3 of us for $623.00 total! We loved sailing round trip out of Long Beach and stopping in Vancouver and Victoria. One of our best cruises.

We sailed to Canada when the swine flu thing happened. I was able to book a Spa Balcony stateroom for 3 of us for $623.00 total! We loved sailing round trip out of Long Beach and stopping in Vancouver and Victoria. One of our best cruises.

Would you book the cruise again? do you remeber where you stopped and how may sea days there was?

Would you book the cruise again? do you remeber where you stopped and how may sea days there was?

We stopped in Vancouver and Victoria. The rest were sea days. I would absolutely book it again. Ours was the first cruise that was rerouted. The ones that sailed after us also stopped in Astoria.

Archived