Serenity: Adult "Fun" Zone

shazam89

I can say I haven't seen anyone getting too friendly in the hot tubs (thankfully!) If I was in the hot tub while it was happening, you can bet I'd be the first one to say something to the people. Nobody wants to be in a hot tub with someone's body secretions! Can you imagine if that water got in your mouth? :eek: Disgusting! The worst thing I've seen was on our first cruise. We were at the pool and an elderly man thought it was appropriate to stand up to adjust his SPEEDO! By adjusting, I mean pulling it down and readjusting the whole thing. Obviously, it was pretty scarring :confused:

In the hot tub in the exercize area - they weren't beyond PG-13, but I was the third wheel.

Meanwhile in the Serenity hot tub (which fits 4) there were 4 people who had no plans on sharing/taking turns, which is why I went to the exercize area hot tub.

I can say I haven't seen anyone getting too friendly in the hot tubs (thankfully!) If I was in the hot tub while it was happening, you can bet I'd be the first one to say something to the people. Nobody wants to be in a hot tub with someone's body secretions! Can you imagine if that water got in your mouth? :eek: Disgusting! The worst thing I've seen was on our first cruise. We were at the pool and an elderly man thought it was appropriate to stand up to adjust his SPEEDO! By adjusting, I mean pulling it down and readjusting the whole thing. Obviously, it was pretty scarring :confused:

LOL!!! That is disgusting but, made me laugh!! Sorry it had to happen to you though...

Was lounging in a lounger and watched a lady get out of hot tub walk to the shower pull her bathing suit to the side and urinate in front of every one.

She then walked back to the hot tub with a smile and got back in.

Real class there.

Archived