Serenity: Adult "Fun" Zone

shazam89

prior to my recent trip on the Glory, i wasn't of age and never cared or navigated my way to the adult zone of Serenity.

I was walking around the Glory on a particularly foggy and chilly day and figured no one would be at the serenity hot tub so i figured id go and relax a bit. I walk my way up to serenity.. there i noticed a middle aged couple in the hot tub.. lovey doveying.. i didnt want to interrupt the couple so i walked the other way and pretended i saw nothing. The day before when i went with my mom to get some sun, there were also couples co-noodling on the hammock and what not..

so heres the question: have u guys ever encountered or was involved in funny/awkward situations at Serenity u'd like to share with us? and do you think this is part of the reason why Serenity is suppose to be adults 21+ years?

we keep it pg-13 up on the serenity deck. we save the good stuff for the "privacy" of our balcony. If someone sees us on our balcony its because they were trying to look LOL. I am yet to see anyone getting it on up in serenity and my wife and I usually go up there late in the evening.

I've never seen such noodlin' in public while on a cruise. Were I to walk upon it on the Serenity Deck, I might not get in the hot tub with them but I would most definitely go about my business, either in the other tub, in my choice of comfy lounge chairs, etc. You want privacy, go back to your cabin! Not to say I haven't done my share of public co-noodlin' but always with a careful eye out for innocent by standers.;)

Never on the Serenity deck - just in one of the promenade-level hot tubs! The weird thing was that I was in the hot tub first, just minding my own business.... then this couple came in and started getting a little too intimate. The weirdest thing was that whenever I would glance over at them, the girl would be staring at me. It was a big hot tub, so I just stayed on my end... but when I noticed waves in the water that were not due to the jets, I got the heck out of there!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

If people will do it in a hot tub with another person, I'm sure people will 'do it' on the Serenity deck. But, that's something I never want to see!!!

prior to my recent trip on the Glory, i wasn't of age and never cared or navigated my way to the adult zone of Serenity.

I was walking around the Glory on a particularly foggy and chilly day and figured no one would be at the serenity hot tub so i figured id go and relax a bit. I walk my way up to serenity.. there i noticed a middle aged couple in the hot tub.. lovey doveying.. i didnt want to interrupt the couple so i walked the other way and pretended i saw nothing. The day before when i went with my mom to get some sun, there were also couples co-noodling on the hammock and what not..

so heres the question: have u guys ever encountered or was involved in funny/awkward situations at Serenity u'd like to share with us? and do you think this is part of the reason why Serenity is suppose to be adults 21+ years?

All I can say is ewwwwwwwwwww!!!! :( No, I've never seen anything like that but I heard a story like that before. Somebody I was talking to on a previous cruise told me that they had seen a (younger - 20s-early 30s) couple having sex in a hot tub (don't remember if they said it was in the serenity area or just on the Lido Deck) while other people were in the same hot tub!!!! :eek: :eek: I've never been in a cruise ship hot tub again!! :eek:

Never on the Serenity deck - just in one of the promenade-level hot tubs! The weird thing was that I was in the hot tub first, just minding my own business.... then this couple came in and started getting a little too intimate. The weirdest thing was that whenever I would glance over at them, the girl would be staring at me. It was a big hot tub, so I just stayed on my end... but when I noticed waves in the water that were not due to the jets, I got the heck out of there!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

If people will do it in a hot tub with another person, I'm sure people will 'do it' on the Serenity deck. But, that's something I never want to see!!!

Sounds like they wanted you to see/watch! :D

Last year on our Dream cruise we were on our 8th deck balcony and noticed some awfully big "waves" in the hot tub on the promenade. Just about that entire side of the ship could see. Guess they wanted to be seen. I was trying to find paper and a marker to write a "score" on it for when they got out. "0" for not very entertaining and 10 for "extremely entertaining".

oh god :eek: thats horrible.. n at the promenade level? wow.. that is soo creepy.. haha i would get the heck out too! man how weird of them to go into a hot tub while u were in it and do that

haha ditto.. i would not like to see that either

:eek::eek::eek:I am shocked at some of these stories!!!:eek::eek::eek:

definitely sounds like some people wanted an audience.. blech!!! hehehe ewww- I don't think I could ever set foot in that hot tub again!!

I don't think there is anything wrong with being "lovey dovey" as in holding hands, cuddling, sneaking a quick peck here and there, but if it's anything more then that it's time to take it back to your bedroom!

Those hot tubs are nasty...unless you are the first in in the morning. People pee in them, I know that....but I really never thought anyone would do "it" in there...really?! Hot tubs are now off my list for good.

In Febuary the Serinty deck on Victory was closed for our enitre cruise, I was hanging out on the aft of deck 10 looking over the back Lido pool and saw a couple enjoying each others company to say the least. The next night I saw them at the wine bar and almost walked over and thanked them from the show. I did not get into that hot tub for the rest of the cruise no matter what time of day it was.

A couple on my 07 Valor cruise were clearly getting it on in the hot tub...it was nasty. She was not quiet about it either.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Ooooooooooh...GROSS :eek::eek::eek: The only thing I put in those hot tubs are my feet.

Come to think of it if anyone actually sees these shenanigans going on they should report it to security and have these people spoken to in no uncertain terms. What if there are kids in the hot tubs and I have seen kids in there??? This is indecent behavior for other adults to witness but kids should not be subjected to it in any manner, shape or form.

Archived