Oceania Website

kcanada

I am booked on an August 2012 cruise on the Regatta...Venice to Athens. Recently the Oceania website changed the itinerary to Istanbul to Athens, with several port changes. We were excited for the original itinerary and were very disappointed in the change. I called my TA to find out what was going on and he confirmed the original Venice to Athens itinerary. I checked the website again and it was changed back to Venice. Is Oceania changing the itineraries or are they having problems with their website? Has anyone else had this issue?

map-lg-REG120830.jpgmap-lg-REG120911.jpg

Yes, the Regatta is re-positioning to New England for the Fall of 2012, so that last Mediterranean cruise had to change.

If you have the time for a back to back cruise, however, look at the Istanbul to New York itinerary, it is a real WOW.

Absolutely one of my dream voyages, EVER!

Royal Cruise line was famous for dovetailing their "end of the Season" Med cruise with a re-positioning transatlantic. They called the whole package an "Odyssey Voyage", and they proved so popular, that ALL of the Royal fleet sailed at least one Odyssey every year (even if the ship sailed right back to Europe again).

map-lg-REG120830.jpgmap-lg-REG120911.jpg

Yes, the Regatta is re-positioning to New England for the Fall of 2012, so that last Mediterranean cruise had to change.

If you have the time for a back to back cruise, however, look at the Istanbul to New York itinerary, it is a real WOW.

Absolutely one of my dream voyages, EVER!

Royal Cruise line was famous for dovetailing their "end of the Season" Med cruise with a re-positioning transatlantic. They called the whole package an "Odyssey Voyage", and they proved so popular, that ALL of the Royal fleet sailed at least one Odyssey every year (even if the ship sailed right back to Europe again).

We saw this yesterday and had the same respopnse you did: Wow! Two relatively unique itineraries, and B2B, to boot. So we've taken the plunge, just ironing out a few details. We are surrendering our PH3 on the Riviera's first TA, but looking forward to the many consolations of these two voyages.

We saw this yesterday and had the same respopnse you did: Wow! Two relatively unique itineraries, and B2B, to boot. So we've taken the plunge, just ironing out a few details. We are surrendering our PH3 on the Riviera's first TA, but looking forward to the many consolations of these two voyages.

Sounds like a great choice. Enjoy your b/b.:D

Archived