Epic Studio Lounge Question

Sprucetree

From the pictures I've seen, it looks like the Studio Lounge consists of plastic McDonalds/Burger King type furniture. I suppose it would be ok for reading a book for a short while, but it does not look comfortable. Am I correct?

From the pictures I've seen, it looks like the Studio Lounge consists of plastic McDonalds/Burger King type furniture. I suppose it would be ok for reading a book for a short while, but it does not look comfortable. Am I correct?

No, actually there are some very comfortable padded chairs in there.

Some of the stools were hard but overall it wasn't a bad place to hang out and lounge around. Unfortunately outside of the meet and greet time it doesn't have a lot of people hanging out in there. The breakfast offered is nice and access to the teas and that machine in the morning is great too! I sat in there glued to the Fukushima coverage after one of the reactors exploded during my cruise. It seemed comfortable but I had also indulged in the 2-for-1 happy hour. :o:D

Archived