Azamara dumped our luggage !!

WELSH WIZARDS

I understand that it may take a long time to get to the bottom of some complex cases, thus the need for 21 days, I would however like a confirmation email so I know without waiting for 3 weeks that they have indeed recieved my email. Is this really to much to expect. ?

Who did you actually contact? When I had a query recently which I sent to InfoUK@rccl.com , I did receive an automated email after an hour or so from RCLAdmin@rccl.com; on behalf of; InfoUK@rccl.com:

Thank you for contacting our Operations Support Unit, this is an automated confirmation that your email has been received.

We are reviewing your enquiry and one of our team will contact you shortly.

Please note, we investigate the enquiries which we receive in order of sailing date, therefore there may be a delay in our response. There may also be a delay if we have to forward your correspondence to the correct department. However we do endeavour to respond to all emails within 14 days.

& then an actual response about a day later.

Thanks for your info zennor...maybe since you had an email reply mine did not go through, [ I emailed the same address], although I have already sent it twice.

Maybe three times will be lucky.! :rolleyes:;):D

If you emailed the same address twice & didn't get the auto-reply, do check your spam/junk mail folders in case they ended up there!

If you emailed the same address twice & didn't get the auto-reply, do check your spam/junk mail folders in case they ended up there!

No nothing in my spam. I am an email neat nik and am always clearing, and moving emails. :)

I have just about 30 mins ago emailed the address you suggested.... thanks again for your help.

Who did you actually contact? When I had a query recently which I sent to InfoUK@rccl.com , I did receive an automated email after an hour or so from RCLAdmin@rccl.com; on behalf of; InfoUK@rccl.com:

& then an actual response about a day later.

That is the wrong address for complaints - you need to use custserv.uk@rccl.com and this goes straight to the customer relations dept.

Thanks for the prompt response Bill. I don't know if it's a problem at my end but when I click on your link I get a pop up box which says " Windows Internet Explorer could not perform this operation because the defualt mail client is not properly installed ". That's incomprehensible to me, it had just as well have been in Latin. :)

I think it's the same phone number I rang, but it's a Bank Holiday here, so no point in ringing until Tuesday.

I will let you know how it goes.

Hello Welsh Wizards,

Please try to contact the loyalty desk in the UK using the information which I shared with you on Friday:

Loyalty Desk UK & Ireland

Email: captainsclub.uk@rccl.com

Tel: 0844 481 7505

I have sent them a copy of my email and a link to the Cruise Critic thread to give them a "heads-up."

I’m sorry for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Bill Leiber _____________________

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hello Welsh Wizards,

I heard back from the UK’s Head of Sales about the best way to contact the UK customer service team who suggested one of two options:

1. Send an email to custserv.uk@rccl.com and CC: SLimbrick@AzamaraClubCruises.com so that they can follow-up, or

2. Provide your email or contact address and they will reach out to you from the UK.

Also, as I learned that the other addresses which you were using would send you down the wrong path as all they will do is cause your email to be forwarded to customer service, thus delaying the response turn-around time. Thank you Albert Ross for your expert knowledge about the UK system!

Regards,

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC

Hello Welsh Wizards,....................

I heard back from the UK’s Head of Sales about the best way to .........

Regards,

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC

Thanks once again Bill. I have emailed the address you suggested and got an automated responce. |I also recieved an email from a lady called Lesley in the Captain's club, who said she had sent my message on.

I will let you know what happens, and thanks again.

Thanks once again Bill. I have emailed the address you suggested and got an automated responce. |I also recieved an email from a lady called Lesley in the Captain's club, who said she had sent my message on.

I will let you know what happens, and thanks again.

If anyone can sort it Lesley will!

I have now had a letter from Diane Warman, an Azamara Customer Relations Executive, followed by a telephone conversation earlier today.

She has assured me that our mishap has been taken seriously by Azamara, and the ground handling staff, and management will be following up, and trying to make sure nothing like this will happen to anyone else.

I believe her, and I am now sure they will do their very best to see that it does not.

I thank all the posters on here, and Bill Leiber, for their input, help and interest.

I have now had a letter from Diane Warman, an Azamara Customer Relations Executive, followed by a telephone conversation earlier today.

She has assured me that our mishap has been taken seriously by Azamara, and the ground handling staff, and management will be following up, and trying to make sure nothing like this will happen to anyone else.

I believe her, and I am now sure they will do their very best to see that it does not.

I thank all the posters on here, and Bill Leiber, for their input, help and interest.

Hello Welsh Wizards,

Thank you for sharing the good news that you were able to speak to Diane Warman in Customer Relations in the UK and feel satisfied that someone actually listened to your predicament.

I do know for a fact that our centralized ground operations team in Miami has shared your service shortfall with our ground operator in Venice to avoid its re-occurance.

We appreciate your persistence and determination to follow this snafu to its end.

I hope that we’ll be able to welcome you onboard again - maybe you’ll be able to fit in an Azamara vacation sometime in 2012 between your already planned voyages!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Well done Jennie. Your tenacity in following this through will help others and if nothing else has raised awareness of the late debarkation option and how popular it would be if rolled out generally.

Phil

Archived