Booze and Karaoke

jbrn

Does anyone know how far in advance you need to order liquor from the BV dept? I know you have to call but didnt know when the cut of date was. I cruise 11/05

Does anyone know if you can bring your own Karaoke CDs on the Carnival Freedom? Thank you a head of time

I don't know the answers to your questions, but your message was not what I thought it was going to be about. I thought you were going to ask how much booze people had to drink before thinking that karaoke was a good idea. :) Hope someone knows the answer to your real question.

Hi, I have no idea about the karaoke, but as per Carnival's Bon Voyage department:

"All orders accepted up to and no later than one week prior to sailing date. Prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice."

:)

Hi, I have no idea about the karaoke, but as per Carnival's Bon Voyage department:

"All orders accepted up to and no later than one week prior to sailing date. Prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice."

:)

Thank You

Thank You

You're welcome.:)

I admire the guts it takes y'all who do it to get up there and sing. I sometimes go to the karaoke shows, but only as an appreciative audience member, not as a singer. I hope someone else who comes along can answer your CD question.

Happy sails, and sing it, girl!:D

I don't know the answers to your questions, but your message was not what I thought it was going to be about. I thought you were going to ask how much booze people had to drink before thinking that karaoke was a good idea. :) Hope someone knows the answer to your real question.

yep me too...great minds think alike;):p

While the BV literature says you must order a week in advance, I have read many stories that said they would accept orders as little as 2 days out. If they refuse, you can always order from room service when you get on board the ship.

As for bringing your own karaoke CDs, I guess the easy answer is that some allow it and some don't. Of course, they have to be the proper format, and I have read posts that say the CDs must be the originals and not copies (for whatever reason). But either way, it wouldn't hurt you to bring them. The worst that could happen is that the host says no....

And as far as how much alcohol is required to do karaoke, a click on my link will answer that... :D

Bob

Archived