Price drop on GTY already assigned. Will I go back into pool?

thejman

I have a veranda GTY booked for my holiday cruise, and was assigned a favorable cabin number almost immediately. I notice today that the price has dropped $500 per person. Final payment has not been made yet. If I request the new price, will they put me back in the GTY pool, or will they simply adjust to the new price and leave the cabin number I have already been assigned? Thanks for any insight.

I have a veranda GTY booked for my holiday cruise, and was assigned a favorable cabin number almost immediately. I notice today that the price has dropped $500 per person. Final payment has not been made yet. If I request the new price, will they put me back in the GTY pool, or will they simply adjust to the new price and leave the cabin number I have already been assigned? Thanks for any insight.

What Holiday sailing are you referring to?

What Holiday sailing are you referring to?
Infinity South America.

Two weeks ago I was booked in a C3 at $3249, and now I'm in a veranda guarantee at $1999 per person. That's a $2500 savings, so I'm willing to take my chances with the guarantee. If I get a bad room, so be it. $2500 is a lot of money for the privilege of selecting your own room.

Archived