Canaletto reservations

hawkeye3d

I know that I have seen the answer to this before but search doesn't find it and I am afraid that the brain cell containing this information has died.

Where can one make Canaletto reservations on embarkation day ?

You'll find a podium at Canaletto's entrance with either the manager and/or a steward standing tall behind same along with their trusty laptop

We had the concierge confirm what night the Master Chef dinner was going to be on our last cruise. Then we had her make the reservations for the Canaletto for that night.

Sometimes I have seen the Podium right in the Hallway leading into the Lido buffet area. Sometimes it is inside the Lido buffet area -- right at the place that the Canaletto is located. It seems to vary by ship.

Or you can call extension 88 from your cabin or any house phone. That same extension can be used for reservations in the PG, MDR open seating, or Tamarind on ships that have them. Do the whole week's worth from your cabin!

Just wondering if you need to have reservations for Canaletto or can you just "show up" at the door? We leave on Wednesday on the Volendam.

Depends on how busy they are that night! Reservations are recommended! Enjoy VODM and your Pacific Coastal to L.A.; great ship!:)

I know that I have seen the answer to this before but search doesn't find it and I am afraid that the brain cell containing this information has died.

Where can one make Canaletto reservations on embarkation day ?

And if you are solo & wish to dine alone make sure that you indicate this fact clearly when you make the reservation, as from my experience, the canaletto staff will ask you if you wish to dine with other people, (without asking the other people first for their permission), probably because they want to fill the vacant seats at tables! :)

Archived