Question about ports of call

sapphire_407

Haven't booked a cruise in 3 years. I was just on the Carnival website looking at itineraries and don't see St. Maarten. Do they not go there anymore?

Only certain cruises do.

I know the Dream alternates between and western and eastern and the eastern itinerary has St. Maarten.

The Victory out of San Juan has it.

One of the 8 day Ft. Lauderdale cruise goes to St. Kitts, St. Maarten and St. Lucia.

Only certain cruises do.

I know the Dream alternates between and western and eastern and the eastern itinerary has St. Maarten.

The Victory out of San Juan has it.

One of the 8 day Ft. Lauderdale cruise goes to St. Kitts, St. Maarten and St. Lucia.

Ok, I don't see any ships leaving Miami going there. Guess I'll take the Dream. It's one of my favorite ports, best shopping and prices IMO

I was bummed that St. Maarten is not on as many itineraries anymore. I know my next cruise will be an eastern with a St. Maarten stop.

I'm sure a lot of people feel that way. Maybe if enough of us request them to put St. Maarten back on more ships they will. Another thing I'd like to suggest to them is a ship out of Tampa that goes to New Orleans and a few stops in Mexico.

I'm sure a lot of people feel that way. Maybe if enough of us request them to put St. Maarten back on more ships they will. Another thing I'd like to suggest to them is a ship out of Tampa that goes to New Orleans and a few stops in Mexico.

I would LOVE if they had one that stopped in NOLA!!!

Archived