Early saver rate

police46

How can I check my early saver rate when it is not showing anymore? Sailing Feb.04 2012 on the Dream and was wondering if it was just a glitch in the system because final payment is not due until November.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn

If I'm not mistaken, ES expires 5 months prior to the cruise...so it seems as if 9/4 would have been the expiration of the early saver option. If I am wrong, am sure someone will correct me but pretty sure this is the case.

How can I check my early saver rate when it is not showing anymore? Sailing Feb.04 2012 on the Dream and was wondering if it was just a glitch in the system because final payment is not due until November.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn

I have checked the fareviewer and it does not show the early saver rate anymore. I have read you can get a price reduction until final payment and obc after final payment, so my question is how can I check to see if my price drops?

Glenn

I have checked the fareviewer and it does not show the early saver rate anymore. I have read you can get a price reduction until final payment and obc after final payment, so my question is how can I check to see if my price drops?

Glenn

When Early Saver drops off you price match to any other rates you qualify for eg senior, residency

Glenn

Since they no longer offer the Early Saver rate, check to see if your category is now being offered at a lower rate (you just can't compare it to the Pack and Go rates). If so, go fill out the price protection claim form. http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx.

Hope I cleared this up for you.

Early Saver disappears 5 months prior to a 7 day or longer cruise so it is normal that yours is gone. You can now match to any rate that you are eligible for - senior, resident, past guest, military, etc. You will always be Early Saver but you can match to other rates. It has to be the same cabin category for the same number of people. If you find something you fill in the form from the Carnival site and they get back to you in a couple of days.

Archived