*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO - AGAIN! *OFFICIAL* !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Welcome to Part 3 of *OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO - AGAIN! *OFFICIAL* !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT! Note the title of this new thread is slightly different due to limits in characters

This new thread was created to ensure continued enjoyment of your cruise conversations :D.

Don’t forget to subscribe to this thread to receive notifications. Click on: Thread Tools > Choose: Subscribe to this Thread

Well, guys... the long thread issue has struck us again. The previous thread is still there... just closed. Please bookmark it for future reference...

On we go...

We had actually ...for a brief moment ...thought of a return beach trip down to CC this weekend....but changed our minds....

Come on...it's only a 15 day cruise....how much could we need :rolleyes:

Since you are going to have to have laundry done anyway...:D

Since you are going to have to have laundry done anyway...:D

Yep..by me....hanging on the bathroom line..or on the balcony :eek: we don't have the ranking that Dennis and Virginia have (free laundry, etc) ....no problems, mon...will be in swimsuits over half the trip..anyways:)

Yep..by me....hanging on the bathroom line..or on the balcony :eek: we don't have the ranking that Dennis and Virginia have (free laundry, etc) ....no problems, mon...will be in swimsuits over half the trip..anyways:)

Which Cruiseline again? Do they give you towels at the pool? Last cruise, we gave our card at the pool to get clean pool towels. I would take those back to the room when I did laundry. You wash and rince an item, then you roll it up into the towel so it has alternating layers if you looked at it from the end. Then you put it on the floor and walk on it a bit so the towel soaks up all the liquid. Then you remove and line dry, but, it is pretty dry already!

Which Cruiseline again? Do they give yo towels at the pool? Last cruise, we gave our card at the pool to get clean pool towels. I would take those back to the room when I did laundry. You wash and rince an item, then you roll it up into the towel so it has alternating layers if you looked at it from the end. Then you put it on the floor and walk on it a bit so the towel soaks up all the liquid. Then you remove and line dry, but, it is pretty dry already!

Celebrity...the Millenium.....I'm drinking white wine to get rid of the "Chuck doing the towel stomp dance" visual that I've got running in my head right now :)

This is the last of my transplanting the comments I made I on the other thread...

Here's where I got to Mach's message...

So... this is why some people read backwards... first...

ho hum...

What a pathetic thing!!!

I've had an email to Laura for a week now, and she hasn't responded... but she has time to do this... oh well...

Celebrity...the Millenium.....I'm drinking white wine to get rid of the "Chuck doing the towel stomp dance" visual that I've got running in my head right now :)

Hey, it works.:p

That was the ship we almost did in 2008 for the Med. It had been doing a "Circle" cruise in the middle portion of the Med getting most of the stops we wanted (east and west). Then the year we were going to book it for (500 days in advance) it stopped doing that itinerary. So, we book Brilliance instead.

Chuck... if you come dressed as Kermit the frog on Halloween...Ooooo Oooo... You'll know how it feels then... Just like when people eat leg of lamb, or lamb chops, or rack of lamb...

We'll be eating kermit legs...

:rolleyes:

I was thinking of tucking/hiding one leg behind my back and using crutches:D:p

Welcome to Part 3 of *OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO - AGAIN! *OFFICIAL* !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT! Note the title of this new thread is slightly different due to limits in characters

This new thread was created to ensure continued enjoyment of your cruise conversations :D.

Don’t forget to subscribe to this thread to receive notifications. Click on: Thread Tools > Choose: Subscribe to this Thread

Well, guys... the long thread issue has struck us again. The previous thread is still there... just closed. Please bookmark it for future reference...

On we go...

I went back and posted the address of this thread for those like me who didn't know...

Thank you Mach for making this for us...

Hey, it works.:p

That was the ship we almost did in 2008 for the Med. It had been doing a "Circle" cruise in the middle portion of the Med getting most of the stops we wanted (east and west). Then the year we were going to book it for (500 days in advance) it stopped doing that itinerary. So, we book Brilliance instead.

I remember that :). Zip off pants to make you legal for the Vatican, right :cool:

Which Cruiseline again? Do they give you towels at the pool? Last cruise, we gave our card at the pool to get clean pool towels. I would take those back to the room when I did laundry. You wash and rince an item, then you roll it up into the towel so it has alternating layers if you looked at it from the end. Then you put it on the floor and walk on it a bit so the towel soaks up all the liquid. Then you remove and line dry, but, it is pretty dry already!

WOW!!!

he's not just a pretty face...

:eek:

;)

Archived