Current Thomson cruises bar list

Ceabea

:( I'm worried now! Please can anyone tell me if this bar list applies to all Thomson ships or just the Destiny? I want to take the AI package and I was looking forward to Cider as I don't drink Lager etc and the choice of other drinks seems much smaller than I'd been shown. I'm on the Dream at Christmas can anyone advise???:confused:

:( I'm worried now! Please can anyone tell me if this bar list applies to all Thomson ships or just the Destiny? I want to take the AI package and I was looking forward to Cider as I don't drink Lager etc and the choice of other drinks seems much smaller than I'd been shown. I'm on the Dream at Christmas can anyone advise???:confused:

You should call them! I cannot recall seeing a pump for draught cider on board the ships I have been on. They will do cans but they may not be in the AI.

Thanks Geezer I can't imagine what I'll drink without Cider! I'll try to ring them tomorrow :)

Don't know if you did manage to get hold of them but my husband cannot drink beer/lager for medical reasons so can only drink cider as a "long" drink. We have been on both the Spirit & Celebration and not been able to get cider on AI - he has had to endure cocktails, spirits & wine instead (not too much of an endurance though really as there are plenty of those choices available!)

Thanks for posting that. It down loaded from the forum perfectly and printed out. Anyone know if this is fleet wide. We are on Celebration in November with AI thrown in.:)

The drinks list is not fleet wide.Draught lagers and beers are different and the Dreams drink list seems more extensive

Just back today from Thomson Celebration, drinks were dearer than your list, all cocktails were £4.35, beer and lager were £3.50 per pint and virgin cocktails were £2.50. meant to get a bar menu for you all but forgot sorry

In line with the Dreaam then.There prices went up in June.

Thanks Sue that's a great relief, I never did get around to ringing! A relief too to a friend who's a coeliac and likes long drinks but can't have beer. :)

If you're coeliac, too, I believe the Maitre d' who is now on the Dream was on the Celebration when we went on and he was fantastic at looking after our coeliac family of 3 - nothing was too much bother. Getting back to the original comments though, unless things have changed, you can't actually get cider on AI - you will have to pay for it but you should be able to get it at a slightly cheaper price being on AI.

Archived