Still Looking for info & pictures on cabin 1024 on hte Jewel.

Having a really hard time finding pictures of cabin 1024 on the Jewel of the seas.Can some one share their experiences in that cabin and its location on the ship?Can anyone tell me what I can look forward to staying in that cabin?

Cabin 1024 is Deluxe Oceanview stateroom with a balcony. The RCCL web site has views of this type room and plans. You might check for people who have been on other Radiance class ships, Radiance, Serenade and Brillance which have been around a little longer than the Jewel but have the same basic layout.

We are going on the Jewel for the first time in May but we are in a regular outside without a balcony. The cabins are the same for the most part except the way the beds are usually arranged.

Check out this web site as it has pictures of a lot of cabins.

http://cruiseclues.com/

Good luck finding pictures of your cabin and have a great cruise.

We loved the location of the room - except - people in the solarium can look down and see you if you are sitting on your balcony. We discovered it wasn't so private when an elderly gentleman was waving to us. Because of that, we have booked 1022 for October. Our friends had this room on our cruise and we checked it out to make sure no one could look down from the solarium. Deck ten is convenient if you like to use the sauna - which we did often. Hope this helps.

This is a handicap cabin? And is the Balcony large enough for 2 loungers? I'm just alittle surprised that people can just look down from the solarium and see onto your balcony? Now that's quite interesting. Don't think I'll feel too comfortable with that, however it's too late to change cabins now and we must have a handicap stateroom. Also is the balcony large enough for two chairs and 2 loungers?

I've just discovered that the stateroom that we're staying in is 1028. I apologize for the mix up. I don' t know how I made that mistake. So I guess I should start over by asking if anyone has stayed in cabin 1028 on any of the radiance class ships? :confused:

Archived