EZ Check ?-debark in FLL fly from MIA

gargoyle999

Assuming the airline participates in the program does anyone know if EZ Check is available if you debark in Ft Lauderdale but actually fly from Miami?

We have a Delta flight from MIA at 1pm after our upcoming Ruby cruise and I would not mind using EZ Check if we can. :)

We did just that in January coming off a New Year's cruise on the Emerald. Everything worked well except we almost missed our coach to MIA. Either we missed a critical instruction or it just wasn' there. Regardless, we did get on a coach and didn't see our bags from the night before until we got back to Arizona. They even figured out that there would be no bag fees due to class of ticket.

Assuming the airline participates in the program does anyone know if EZ Check is available if you debark in Ft Lauderdale but actually fly from Miami?

We have a Delta flight from MIA at 1pm after our upcoming Ruby cruise and I would not mind using EZ Check if we can. :)

Your flight must leave after a certain time. I believe that for MIA it's 1:30pm. If your flight is at 1:29pm, they won't do it.

Archived