*:)* ~ OFFICIAL ~ Who wants to cruise "Like A BREEZE!" on 1/5/13 ??? ~ SOUTHERN! *:)*

Randy & Carmen

Mom was just saying yesterday how much she enjoyed cruising with the group on the Magic (even if we never saw most of you all) and that she would like to go with the group again so you may have us if I can get the leave.

Mom was just saying yesterday how much she enjoyed cruising with the group on the Magic (even if we never saw most of you all) and that she would like to go with the group again so you may have us if I can get the leave.

That would be great!

Awesome!!! :D

Amazing Itinerary........can NOT wait!:D:D:D

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............

Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm

Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm

Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea.............

Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea.............

Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

Just *39* more Fridays til

"Like A Breeze!" sails the Southern Caribbean!

"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A Breeze!"

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

So who wants in on this?

Official "Like a BREEZE!" - Cruiser's List

Host Randy - Randy - 1 - BOOKED!

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2

CruisefromNY - Jeff and Anna - 2 - BOOKED!

realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2

Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2

aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2

Purplehaze21 - Cheri and Dan - 2

deborahjo & waldocruiser1 - 2 - Debbie and Chuck

dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy - BOOKED!

hfweather - 2 - Harold and Renee

farlero5 - 3 - Molly, Andy, and Carter

repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G. - BOOKED!

nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy - BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - J.A. - BOOKED!

jzdno5o7 - 2 - Dan and Jessica

footballbabe3 - 2 - Doughertys

bmartin71 - 4 - BOOKED!

SouthTexasCruiser - 1 - Bertie - BOOKED!

Jobster71 - 1 - Bill and Joby - BOOKED!

RFB143 - 2 - Bob and Renee BOOKED!

Roe95695 - 2 - Robin and Jim - BOOKED!

markadele - 2 - Mark and Adele BOOKED!

ShirleyK - 2 - Shirley and Dave BOOKED!

TheDINGOateMyBaybay! - 2 - Jen and Alyssa - BOOKED!

Angela and George - 2 - Angela and George - BOOKED!

BestOfShow - 2 - Chantell and Joel - BOOKED!

leleigh28 - 2 - Suzanne and Kenny - BOOKED!

?????? - 2 - Katherine and Jerrell - BOOKED!

keyol123 - 6 - Sara and Mike, Wendy and Randy, Peral and Ed - BOOKED!

wilmalady - 2 - Kris and Jay - BOOKED!

?

?

?

Count me in. My husband Jay and I (Bonnie) will be joining you also. Just have to wait till after the holiday weekend to get my deposit in. Can't wait. Been on land for 3 weeks now and I couldn't wait any longer. Have been waiting for the Breeze since the original drawings were released. This is gonna be awesome!!!!!

Count me in. My husband Jay and I (Bonnie) will be joining you also. Just have to wait till after the holiday weekend to get my deposit in. Can't wait. Been on land for 3 weeks now and I couldn't wait any longer. Have been waiting for the Breeze since the original drawings were released. This is gonna be awesome!!!!!

Perfect......let me know when you book and I'll add y'all's names......and remember the way it is now...nobody can undersell our travel agent so please book with her.....she has so many options to book within the group. :)

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=6][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Just *[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]38[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]* more Fridays til [/COLOR]
[/I][COLOR=#ff0000][U][I]"[/I][COLOR=blue]Like A [I]Breeze![/I][/COLOR][I]"[/I][/U][I] sails the Southern Caribbean![/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][I]"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A [U]Breeze![/U]"[/I][/COLOR]

[/SIZE]Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

[SIZE=4]So who wants in on this?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=red][U]Official "Like a [I]BREEZE!"[/I] - Cruiser's List[/U]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]Host Randy - Randy - 1 - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]GoinCrusin - Chris - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]CruisefromNY - Jeff and Anna - 2 [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]- [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR]
realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Purplehaze21 - Cheri and Dan - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]deborahjo & waldocruiser1 - 2 - Debbie and Chuck[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]hfweather - 2 - Harold and Renee[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]farlero5 - 3 - Molly, Andy, and Carter[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G. - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - J.A. - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]jzdno5o7 - 2 - Dan and Jessica[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]footballbabe3 - 2 - Doughertys[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]bmartin71 - 4 - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]SouthTexasCruiser - 1 - Bertie - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Jobster71 - 1 - Bill and Joby - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]RFB143 - 2 - Bob and Renee [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Roe95695 - 2 - Robin and Jim - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]markadele - 2 - Mark and Adele [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]ShirleyK - 2 - Shirley and Dave [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U]
TheDINGOateMyBaybay! - 2 - Jen and Alyssa - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][B]Angela and George - 2 - Angela and George - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[/SIZE][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]BestOfShow - 2 - Chantell and Joel - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B]
[B]leleigh28 - 2 - Suzanne and Kenny - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]?????? - 2 - Katherine and Jerrell - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR]
keyol123 - 6 - Sara and Mike, Wendy and Randy, Peral and Ed - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]wilmalady - 2 - Kris and Jay - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]PrincessLala - 2 - Laura and Rita - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B]
[B][B]?[/B][/B]
[/SIZE][/FONT][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]?
?[/FONT] [/SIZE][/B]

[quote name='Host Randy']Happy Thurs all......so glad we booked when we did....think it's selling out and higher prices :eek:[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend Kris and I are SO close to booking this one.

Randy, I think in an earlier message (apologies, I haven't read the whole thread), you said something about special group pricing. Could you message me more details if they are still pertinent?

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Josh

[quote name='JRothman']My girlfriend Kris and I are SO close to booking this one.

Randy, I think in an earlier message (apologies, I haven't read the whole thread), you said something about special group pricing. Could you message me more details if they are still pertinent?

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Josh[/quote]
Hey Josh.....we had great prices at first but they ran out...however you can still book thru our travel agent and she can meet or beat any price you find........trust me. :)

[SIZE=6][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Just *[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]37[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]* more Fridays til [/COLOR]
[/I][COLOR=#ff0000][U][I]"[/I][COLOR=blue]Like A [I]Breeze![/I][/COLOR][I]"[/I][/U][I] sails the Southern Caribbean![/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][I]"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A [U]Breeze![/U]"[/I][/COLOR]

[/SIZE]Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

[SIZE=4]So who wants in on this?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=red][U]Official "Like a [I]BREEZE!"[/I] - Cruiser's List[/U]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]Host Randy - Randy - 1 - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]GoinCrusin - Chris - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]CruisefromNY - Jeff and Anna - 2 [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]- [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR]
realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Purplehaze21 - Cheri and Dan - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]deborahjo & waldocruiser1 - 2 - Debbie and Chuck[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]hfweather - 2 - Harold and Renee[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]farlero5 - 3 - Molly, Andy, and Carter[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G. - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - J.A. - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]jzdno5o7 - 2 - Dan and Jessica[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]footballbabe3 - 2 - Doughertys[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]bmartin71 - 4 - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]SouthTexasCruiser - 1 - Bertie - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Jobster71 - 1 - Bill and Joby - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]RFB143 - 2 - Bob and Renee [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Roe95695 - 2 - Robin and Jim - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]markadele - 2 - Mark and Adele [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]ShirleyK - 2 - Shirley and Dave [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U]
TheDINGOateMyBaybay! - 2 - Jen and Alyssa - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][B]Angela and George - 2 - Angela and George - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[/SIZE][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]BestOfShow - 2 - Chantell and Joel - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B]
[B]leleigh28 - 2 - Suzanne and Kenny - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]?????? - 2 - Katherine and Jerrell - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR]
keyol123 - 6 - Sara and Mike, Wendy and Randy, Peral and Ed - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]wilmalady - 2 - Kris and Jay - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]PrincessLala - 2 - Laura and Rita - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B]
[B][B]?[/B][/B]
[/SIZE][/FONT][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]?
?[/FONT] [/SIZE][/B]

Archived