*:)* ~ OFFICIAL ~ Who wants to cruise "Like A BREEZE!" on 1/5/13 ??? ~ SOUTHERN! *:)*

Randy & Carmen

[quote name='Host Randy']Got it.......will add it to the Saturday morning updated list....I keep track of who all booked thru Johna or own their on.......which for you?[/QUOTE]

We went with our PVP-- Johna's rates were the same as ES. Thanks for the recommendation, though!!

[quote name='JRothman']We went with our PVP-- Johna's rates were the same as ES. Thanks for the recommendation, though!![/quote]
OK...no problem.....Since the prices are the same I just always try to get people to book thru our CC group cause it allows me to do a few extra things for those booked within the group......but we're all one big happy family on the ship :)

[SIZE=6][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Just *[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]36[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]* more Fridays til [/COLOR]
[/I][COLOR=#ff0000][U][I]"[/I][COLOR=blue]Like A [I]Breeze![/I][/COLOR][I]"[/I][/U][I] sails the Southern Caribbean![/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][I]"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A [U]Breeze![/U]"[/I][/COLOR]

[/SIZE]Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

[SIZE=4]So who wants in on this?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=red][U]Official "Like a [I]BREEZE!"[/I] - Cruiser's List[/U]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]Host Randy - Randy - 1 - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]GoinCrusin - Chris - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]
realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Purplehaze21 - Cheri and Dan - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]deborahjo & waldocruiser1 - 2 - Debbie and Chuck[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]hfweather - 2 - Harold and Renee[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]farlero5 - 3 - Molly, Andy, and Carter[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G. - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]jzdno5o7 - 2 - Dan and Jessica[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]footballbabe3 - 2 - Doughertys[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]bmartin71 - 4 - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]SouthTexasCruiser - 1 - Bertie - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Jobster71 - 1 - Bill and Joby - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]RFB143 - 2 - Bob and Renee [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Roe95695 - 2 - Robin and Jim - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]markadele - 2 - Mark and Adele [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]ShirleyK - 2 - Shirley and Dave [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U]
TheDINGOateMyBaybay! - 2 - Jen and Alyssa - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][B]Angela and George - 2 - Angela and George - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[/SIZE][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]BestOfShow - 2 - Chantell and Joel - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B]
[B]leleigh28 - 2 - Suzanne and Kenny - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]?????? - 2 - Katherine and Jerrell - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR]
keyol123 - 6 - Sara and Mike, Wendy and Randy, Peral and Ed - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]wilmalady - 2 - Kris and Jay - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]PrincessLala - 2 - Laura and Rita - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]JRothman - 2 - Kris and Josh - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B][B]?[/B][/B]
[/SIZE][/FONT][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]?
?[/FONT] [/SIZE][/B]

Randy,

Tried looking for your group on FB and could not find the link - can you please email the link to me at SusanL464 at gmail dot com?

I am a party of three couples - my husband and I booked a 7C cove at the unpublished Interline rate; the other two couples booked a 7C cove at the Military rate. I'll contact Johana to see what her rate would be and if she can beat the price that I got, I may switch over - and I might be able to convince the other two couples to switch as well.

What other amenities besides the $100 OBC is Johana offering?

Susan

[quote name='ChefSusan']Randy,

Tried looking for your group on FB and could not find the link - can you please email the link to me at SusanL464 at gmail dot com?

I am a party of three couples - my husband and I booked a 7C cove at the unpublished Interline rate; the other two couples booked a 7C cove at the Military rate. I'll contact Johana to see what her rate would be and if she can beat the price that I got, I may switch over - and I might be able to convince the other two couples to switch as well.

What other amenities besides the $100 OBC is Johana offering?

Susan[/QUOTE]Hi Randy,

I emailed with Johna for most of today, and it turns out that Johna's rate is more expensive than the rate that we already booked our cabins at. If we don't book with her, are we still allowed to join in any of the activities that you have planned, as well as get commemorative items such as tshirts?

Susan

[quote name='ChefSusan']Hi Randy,

I emailed with Johna for most of today, and it turns out that Johna's rate is more expensive than the rate that we already booked our cabins at. If we don't book with her, are we still allowed to join in any of the activities that you have planned, as well as get commemorative items such as tshirts?

Susan[/quote]
Yeah it's not Johna's rate......it's the cruiseline's rate at present.......nobody can sell below her present rate........The ship is nearly sold out......we got great rates a year ago on this.

Sure....join in......we are all a big cruise family.....here's the FB link

[URL]https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/169101026529527/[/URL]

[quote name='Host Randy']Hard to Believe this is just 8 months away. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Yes, there is finally light at the end of the tunnel, and I can tell the light is not a oncoming train. Eight weeks will pass quickly and we'll be on board the Breeeze enjoying our first DOD.

[quote name='dafuser']Yes, there is finally light at the end of the tunnel, and I can tell the light is not a oncoming train. Eight weeks will pass quickly and we'll be on board the Breeeze enjoying our first DOD.[/quote]
Oh I WISH it were 8 "weeks"....however......we do have MAGIC in 16 weeks :)

[quote name='Host Randy']Oh I WISH it were 8 "weeks"....however......we do have MAGIC in 16 weeks :)[/QUOTE]
Ooops, too many roll calls I guess. Thought it was our August Breeze Europe cruise roll call. :o I guess having too many roll calls to keep track of is not a bad problem to have.

We can't even fantom getting overly excited about this cruise until we get through Legend in three weeks and Glory to Canada in August.

But we are looking forward to all the bells and whistles that Breeze will have on her from the get-go!

[quote name='ChefSusan']We can't even fantom getting overly excited about this cruise until we get through Legend in three weeks and Glory to Canada in August.

But we are looking forward to all the bells and whistles that Breeze will have on her from the get-go![/QUOTE]We're always excited about any upcoming cruise, plus we're curious about any differences between the Magic and the Breeze.

We liked the Magic, especially the Red Frog Pub, Cucina del Capitano, and the Punchliner Comedy Club on the Magic.

[quote name='ChefSusan']We can't even fantom getting overly excited about this cruise until we get through Legend in three weeks and Glory to Canada in August.

But we are looking forward to all the bells and whistles that Breeze will have on her from the get-go![/quote]
Absolutely and I just found out we have Ron Pass in the Piano Bar..the best in the fleet!!! :D

[SIZE=6][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Just *[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]35[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]* more Fridays til [/COLOR]
[/I][COLOR=#ff0000][U][I]"[/I][COLOR=blue]Like A [I]Breeze![/I][/COLOR][I]"[/I][/U][I] sails the Southern Caribbean![/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][I]"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A [U]Breeze![/U]"[/I][/COLOR]

[/SIZE]Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

[SIZE=4]So who wants in on this?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=red][U]Official "Like a [I]BREEZE!"[/I] - Cruiser's List[/U]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]Host Randy - Randy - 1 - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]GoinCrusin - Chris - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]CruisefromNY - Jeff and Anna - 2 [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]- [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR]
realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Purplehaze21 - Cheri and Dan - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]deborahjo & waldocruiser1 - 2 - Debbie and Chuck[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]hfweather - 2 - Harold and Renee[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]farlero5 - 3 - Molly, Andy, and Carter[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G. - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - J.A. - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]jzdno5o7 - 2 - Dan and Jessica[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]footballbabe3 - 2 - Doughertys[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]bmartin71 - 4 - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]SouthTexasCruiser - 1 - Bertie - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Jobster71 - 1 - Bill and Joby - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]RFB143 - 2 - Bob and Renee [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Roe95695 - 2 - Robin and Jim - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]markadele - 2 - Mark and Adele [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]ShirleyK - 2 - Shirley and Dave [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U]
TheDINGOateMyBaybay! - 2 - Jen and Alyssa - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][B]Angela and George - 2 - Angela and George - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[/SIZE][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]BestOfShow - 2 - Chantell and Joel - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B]
[B]leleigh28 - 2 - Suzanne and Kenny - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]?????? - 2 - Katherine and Jerrell - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR]
keyol123 - 6 - Sara and Mike, Wendy and Randy, Peral and Ed - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]wilmalady - 2 - Kris and Jay - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]PrincessLala - 2 - Laura and Rita - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]JRothman - 2 - Kris and Josh - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B][B]?[/B][/B]
[/SIZE][/FONT][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]?
?[/FONT] [/SIZE][/B]

[quote name='Host Randy']Absolutely and I just found out we have Ron Pass in the Piano Bar..the best in the fleet!!! :D[/QUOTE]YES!!! *fist pump* My husband and I met Ron on Magic, and we had an ABSOLUTE blast in the Piano Bar every night. Come to think of it, there were nights when we had a very difficult choice - the awesome comedians at Punchliners vs. Ron and his crazy fingers!!!

Gotta ask you - do you have anything planned such as a private cocktail party, poker cabin crawl, bar crawl, scavenger hunt, etc. while we're on board? I already made contact with someone in the groups area for a one hour open bar cocktail hour. Prices are still the same ($12/person including tip for alcohol, around $6-7/person for soft drinks including tip)... thoughts?

[quote name='ChefSusan']YES!!! *fist pump* My husband and I met Ron on Magic, and we had an ABSOLUTE blast in the Piano Bar every night. Come to think of it, there were nights when we had a very difficult choice - the awesome comedians at Punchliners vs. Ron and his crazy fingers!!!

Gotta ask you - do you have anything planned such as a private cocktail party, poker cabin crawl, bar crawl, scavenger hunt, etc. while we're on board? I already made contact with someone in the groups area for a one hour open bar cocktail hour. Prices are still the same ($12/person including tip for alcohol, around $6-7/person for soft drinks including tip)... thoughts?[/quote]
Yep...but it will be awhile.....I'm just now starting to plan things for the August cruise :)

Archived