*:)* ~ OFFICIAL ~ Who wants to cruise "Like A BREEZE!" on 1/5/13 ??? ~ SOUTHERN! *:)*

Randy & Carmen

[quote name='Lizzzys']*waves at Randy* I'm here :)
Liz[/quote]
Waving back :)

[quote name='wilmalady']We're here! Kris and Jay[/quote]
Hey you two :)

[quote name='dafuser']We're still around, but things sure have been quiet lately.[/quote]
Yep.....we're all busy with life and cruises before this one I gues. :)

[SIZE=6][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Just *[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]32[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]* more Fridays til [/COLOR]
[/I][COLOR=#ff0000][U][I]"[/I][COLOR=blue]Like A [I]Breeze![/I][/COLOR][I]"[/I][/U][I] sails the Southern Caribbean![/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][I]"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A [U]Breeze![/U]"[/I][/COLOR]

[/SIZE]Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

[SIZE=4]So who wants in on this?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=red][U]Official "Like a [I]BREEZE!"[/I] - Cruiser's List[/U]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]Host Randy - Randy - 1 - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]GoinCrusin - Chris - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]
realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Purplehaze21 - Cheri and Dan - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]deborahjo & waldocruiser1 - 2 - Debbie and Chuck[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]hfweather - 2 - Harold and Renee[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]farlero5 - 3 - Molly, Andy, and Carter[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G. - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]jzdno5o7 - 2 - Dan and Jessica[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]footballbabe3 - 2 - Doughertys[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]bmartin71 - 4 - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]SouthTexasCruiser - 1 - Bertie - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Jobster71 - 1 - Bill and Joby - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]RFB143 - 2 - Bob and Renee [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Roe95695 - 2 - Robin and Jim - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]markadele - 2 - Mark and Adele [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]ShirleyK - 2 - Shirley and Dave [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U]
TheDINGOateMyBaybay! - 2 - Jen and Alyssa - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][B]Angela and George - 2 - Angela and George - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[/SIZE][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]BestOfShow - 2 - Chantell and Joel - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B]
[B]leleigh28 - 2 - Suzanne and Kenny - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]?????? - 2 - Katherine and Jerrell - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR]
keyol123 - 6 - Sara and Mike, Wendy and Randy, Peral and Ed - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]wilmalady - 2 - Kris and Jay - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]PrincessLala - 2 - Laura and Rita - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]JRothman - 2 - Kris and Josh - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]ChefSusan - 2 - Cary and Susan - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Maryrob1 - 2 - Mary and Mark - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Armymomjarmat - 2 - Bari and Randy - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B][B]Lizzys - 2 - Ron and Tracey aka Liz - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR]
?[/B][/B]
[/SIZE][/FONT][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]?
?[/FONT] [/SIZE][/B]

[quote name='Host Randy']Good morning Team Breeze.......I hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend :D[/quote]
Had a Great weekend hope you had a good one to Randy. Cant wait to try out Carnival on the new ship have only cruised RCI but wanted a southern route. And wanted to try a Lido Balcony and RCI dont have Lido rooms.

Hello fellow Team Members!

Except for a couple of snafus with the Dining Room Management, my husband and I had a blast on Carnival Legend last week! Found an incredible AI resort that allows for day passes in Cozumel, enjoyed a relaxing port day in Belize City, had yet again another stellar day at a beachfront resort on the West End of Roatan, and enjoyed our first time not going into port in Georgetown, GCI.

Review will be posted here, as well as my place with faces page. Photos are available for viewing on my place with faces page...

Excursions for this cruise have been selected, and I want to see if I can find them with more hours at a cheaper price...

Once we get through our "Escape the Heat" cruise to Halifax and St. John's on Carnival Glory, THEN we can focus 100% on this cruise!

Have a good night everyone!

[quote name='markadele']Had a Great weekend hope you had a good one to Randy. Cant wait to try out Carnival on the new ship have only cruised RCI but wanted a southern route. And wanted to try a Lido Balcony and RCI dont have Lido rooms.[/quote]
Awesome.....should be a blast :)

[quote name='ChefSusan']Hello fellow Team Members!

Except for a couple of snafus with the Dining Room Management, my husband and I had a blast on Carnival Legend last week! Found an incredible AI resort that allows for day passes in Cozumel, enjoyed a relaxing port day in Belize City, had yet again another stellar day at a beachfront resort on the West End of Roatan, and enjoyed our first time not going into port in Georgetown, GCI.

Review will be posted here, as well as my place with faces page. Photos are available for viewing on my place with faces page...

Excursions for this cruise have been selected, and I want to see if I can find them with more hours at a cheaper price...

Once we get through our "Escape the Heat" cruise to Halifax and St. John's on Carnival Glory, THEN we can focus 100% on this cruise!

Have a good night everyone![/quote]
Very cool......I'll have to get that info on the Roatan resort.....got it in the plans.......Yep...I gotta get the August cruise behind me or altleast get everything squared away and then focus on this one more.:D

[quote name='Roe95695']I am here.. Just been busy busy busy. Just got Hubby out of the hospital. Glad to read everyone is doing well. I do know I am soooo ready for a cruise and some down time..

HAPPY THURSDAY!!![/quote]
Hope Hubby is doing ok......yes a cruise will fix everything :)

Randy, I just recently came across info regarding your Carnival Breeze cruise sailing Jan 5, 2013 on the Cruise Critic forum on that site. I have been booked on this cruise since May 24, 2011. Yesterday i made my final payment. I am travelling with my daughter Katie who will graduate college at Ball State University in Muncie, IN in December. This is my graduation gift to her! We would like to become a part of your group....is there anything I need to do in order to join up?

Rob

[quote name='rob51']Randy, I just recently came across info regarding your Carnival Breeze cruise sailing Jan 5, 2013 on the Cruise Critic forum on that site. I have been booked on this cruise since May 24, 2011. Yesterday i made my final payment. I am travelling with my daughter Katie who will graduate college at Ball State University in Muncie, IN in December. This is my graduation gift to her! We would like to become a part of your group....is there anything I need to do in order to join up?

Rob[/quote]
Hey Rob......I will add you to the list I am about to update....There are a few things only the ones booked within the official group thru our travel agent can do but other things you can join in.......welcome. :D

[SIZE=6][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Just *[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]31[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]* more Fridays til [/COLOR]
[/I][COLOR=#ff0000][U][I]"[/I][COLOR=blue]Like A [I]Breeze![/I][/COLOR][I]"[/I][/U][I] sails the Southern Caribbean![/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][I]"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A [U]Breeze![/U]"[/I][/COLOR]

[/SIZE]Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

[SIZE=4]So who wants in on this?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=red][U]Official "Like a [I]BREEZE!"[/I] - Cruiser's List[/U]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]Host Randy - Randy - 1 - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]GoinCrusin - Chris - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]
realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Purplehaze21 - Cheri and Dan - 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]deborahjo & waldocruiser1 - 2 - Debbie and Chuck[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]hfweather - 2 - Harold and Renee[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]farlero5 - 3 - Molly, Andy, and Carter[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G. - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]jzdno5o7 - 2 - Dan and Jessica[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]footballbabe3 - 2 - Doughertys[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]bmartin71 - 4 - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]SouthTexasCruiser - 1 - Bertie - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Jobster71 - 1 - Bill and Joby - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]RFB143 - 2 - Bob and Renee [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia]Roe95695 - 2 - Robin and Jim - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]markadele - 2 - Mark and Adele [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]ShirleyK - 2 - Shirley and Dave [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U]
TheDINGOateMyBaybay! - 2 - Jen and Alyssa - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][B]Angela and George - 2 - Angela and George - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[/SIZE][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]BestOfShow - 2 - Chantell and Joel - [COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B]
[B]leleigh28 - 2 - Suzanne and Kenny - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]?????? - 2 - Katherine and Jerrell - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR]
keyol123 - 6 - Sara and Mike, Wendy and Randy, Peral and Ed - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]wilmalady - 2 - Kris and Jay - [U][COLOR=red]BOOKED![/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]PrincessLala - 2 - Laura and Rita - [COLOR=#ff0000]BOOKED![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]JRothman - 2 - Kris and Josh - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]ChefSusan - 2 - Cary and Susan - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Maryrob1 - 2 - Mary and Mark - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Armymomjarmat - 2 - Bari and Randy - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR][/B]
[B][B]Lizzys - 2 - Ron and Tracey aka Liz - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR][/B][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][B]rob51 - 2 - Rob and ? - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR]
Nerkbuck - 5 - Mike, Trina, Julie, Dan, Carolyn, Paul - [COLOR=#ff0000][U]BOOKED![/U][/COLOR]
?[/B]
[/SIZE][/FONT][B][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]?[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

Well I'M excited! lol

Did anybody else watch the Breeze's first sailing over the weekend?? I DID! :)

Liz

I watched too. My DW and I will be on the 8/26/2012 cruise out of Venice and then on the Breeze again for 1/5/2013 Southern cruise. My wife has always wanted to take a cruise down to Curacao and Aruba.

I watched too. My DW and I will be on the 8/26/2012 cruise out of Venice and then on the Breeze again for 1/5/2013 Southern cruise. My wife has always wanted to take a cruise down to Curacao and Aruba.

She will LOVE it! Aruba is our very favourite island. Never been to Curacao though... so we are also looking forward to exploring !

Liz

Just checking in has been kinda quite I always check and haven't seen much activity. We are excited and ready for this cruise have never been southern itinerary or have sailed Carnival. In Nov. we are going to try Cobo at a AI resort for a week thru our time share never been there either. Then we got another cruise thru or time share on Norwegian Dawn and have never cruised Norwegian either. OK we have only been on two cruises on RCI loved them but we don't mind trying different lines. The Dawn cruise is from Port of Tampa to Costa Maya , Belize , Roatan , Cozumel . This will be all new also never been to Port of Tampa or any of theses ports except Cozumel . Sounds like they next year should be interesting.

Hi Randy

We are booked with a large group from Ohio, but would like to join the fun. Please add us to the list.

Mike, Trina, Julie, Dan, Carolyn, Paul

Will do ....welcome. :)

Just checking in has been kinda quite I always check and haven't seen much activity. We are excited and ready for this cruise have never been southern itinerary or have sailed Carnival. In Nov. we are going to try Cobo at a AI resort for a week thru our time share never been there either. Then we got another cruise thru or time share on Norwegian Dawn and have never cruised Norwegian either. OK we have only been on two cruises on RCI loved them but we don't mind trying different lines. The Dawn cruise is from Port of Tampa to Costa Maya , Belize , Roatan , Cozumel . This will be all new also never been to Port of Tampa or any of theses ports except Cozumel . Sounds like they next year should be interesting.

I love new adventures :)

Just *30* more Fridays til

"Like A Breeze!" sails the Southern Caribbean!

"Sailing The Southern Caribbean Like A Breeze!"

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

So who wants in on this?

Official "Like a BREEZE!" - Cruiser's List

Host Randy - Randy - 1 - BOOKED!

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2

realmccoy - Bob and Stacy - 2

Winterstale - Brian and Bridget - 2

aks1001 - Denise and ? - 2

Purplehaze21 - Cheri and Dan - 2

deborahjo & waldocruiser1 - 2 - Debbie and Chuck

dafuser - 2 - Les and Cathy - BOOKED!

hfweather - 2 - Harold and Renee

farlero5 - 3 - Molly, Andy, and Carter

repogirl49 - 1 - Julia G. - BOOKED!

nwcruiselover - 1 - Nancy - BOOKED!

jzdno5o7 - 2 - Dan and Jessica

footballbabe3 - 2 - Doughertys

bmartin71 - 4 - BOOKED!

SouthTexasCruiser - 1 - Bertie - BOOKED!

Jobster71 - 1 - Bill and Joby - BOOKED!

RFB143 - 2 - Bob and Renee BOOKED!

Roe95695 - 2 - Robin and Jim - BOOKED!

markadele - 2 - Mark and Adele BOOKED!

ShirleyK - 2 - Shirley and Dave BOOKED!

TheDINGOateMyBaybay! - 2 - Jen and Alyssa - BOOKED!

Angela and George - 2 - Angela and George - BOOKED!

BestOfShow - 2 - Chantell and Joel - BOOKED!

leleigh28 - 2 - Suzanne and Kenny - BOOKED!

?????? - 2 - Katherine and Jerrell - BOOKED!

keyol123 - 6 - Sara and Mike, Wendy and Randy, Peral and Ed - BOOKED!

wilmalady - 2 - Kris and Jay - BOOKED!

PrincessLala - 2 - Laura and Rita - BOOKED!

JRothman - 2 - Kris and Josh - BOOKED!

ChefSusan - 2 - Cary and Susan - BOOKED!

Maryrob1 - 2 - Mary and Mark - BOOKED!

Armymomjarmat - 2 - Bari and Randy - BOOKED!

Lizzys - 2 - Ron and Tracey aka Liz - BOOKED!

rob51 - 2 - Rob and ? - BOOKED!

Nerkbuck - 5 - Mike, Trina, Julie, Dan, Carolyn, Paul - BOOKED!

?

?

Woohoo! We're getting there! I like counting down Fridays. Those numbers are much easier to accept than 211 days. :)

Woohoo! We're getting there! I like counting down Fridays. Those numbers are much easier to accept than 211 days. :)

I know....right? :D

Archived