Which P&O ship should I choose (first timer)

sammysgranny

I want to book a cruise with P&O for next month to take advantage of some very good single prices but have no idea which ship I should choose so any help in making the decision would be much appreciated.

Should it be Oceana, Azura or Adonia (although this last option is a bit awkward being sailing out and flying back)? The itineraries are very similar so not much to choose from there.

I've previously only sailed with Fred Olsen on smallish ships and have been very happy with them.

Please help me to stop dithering ......

Out of those three I would choose Azura hands down. Adonia is too small for us and we aren't keen on Oceana, whereas Azura offers an amazing number of choices not least of all in alternative dining.

I hope you are able to make a decision and have a lovely time whichever ship you choose.

I've previously only sailed with Fred Olsen on smallish ships and have been very happy with them.

Please help me to stop dithering ......

I have sailed on the Thomson spirit so i too have been used to smaller ships. But I'm on my first p&o cruise next month and chose the Azura. Just seemed more appealling than the others (and they had good offeres at the time)

Good luck with your descision Let us know what you choose!

Archived