what are the MUST HAVE photographs in Bermuda ?

phyzz

we are headed to Bermuda in Oct . I want to take alot of photos while we are there -- what are the MUST TAKE shots ? :)

thanks !!!

Get a few pictures of Moongates in Bermuda. You can google them to find there location. The rest of Bermuda is up to the individual. Pink sand if good if you can get a good contrast.

Dave

The colours are beautiful in Bermuda! Stark whites, pale pinks....ahhhhhhhhh...I miss it! There are some great photo ops.....lots of interesting architecture, Gibb's Lighthouse is great for a panoramic view! Interesting stuff like their phone booths, mailboxes...if you like that sort of thing! (It is all very British!). My husband took 2500+ pics on our cruise...see if you can beat that!!!!

in the dockyard there is a stone archway called the moongate archway with a description plaque that you are supposed to make a wish under and look toward the future its pretty cool and makes for a cool picture;)

My husband and I walked from Horseshoe Bay all the way to Warwick Long Bay and further. I don't think I've ever seen such beautiful beaches, with the color of the water and the rock formations. There's a trail behind the beach that offers some great views of the beaches too.

I also got some great pictures in St. George - the buildings are historic and the architecture and colors remind me of the French Quarter in New Orleans. I also vote for Unfinished Church if you like photography.

If you will be in Royal Naval Dockyard, there are some red phone booths that make a good picture with an old truck parked next to them and the old fort in the background - complete with palm trees. There are also pretty views close to the water.

If I can figure out how to post some of my pics here, I will, but I always have trouble! :D

Enjoy - we're going back in May - can't wait!!

here's my flickr stream - hope you can view:

jawas wrote: ....If I can figure out how to post some of my pics here, I will, but I always have trouble....

To post photos, open an account at a photo hosting site such as Photobucket. Upload the photo(s) you want to display to Photobucket. Click on each uploaded photo(s), and you'll get something that looks like this:

example.jpg

Copy the IMG code and just paste it into your post (without the *'s): [*IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m38/SailBadtheSinner/example.jpg[*/IMG]

SBtS

• 2 months later...
Guest LoveMyBoxer
For a unique photo, try to get a policeman inside the Bird Cage directing traffic on Front St in Hamilton.

Not anymore! That's way, way back in the past.

If you are in the St. George area / airport; We enjoyed the views and photos from St David's Lighthouse. Below is a shot of a portion of Cooper Island nature reserve. Very secluded and beautiful. You can see St David's lighthouse in the distance in the 2nd pic.

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived