June 2012 NCL Pearl Victoria Excursions

mouse0217

Yes, NCL offers Victoria shore excursions, including Butchart Gardens, High teas etc.

Be advised, that the whale watches, have overall so so, at best sighting stats. Your only option is a ship shore excursion which runs about an hour shorter, than a normal tour. The three southern orca pods have miles of range, and they have to be much closer to be within range for viewing. Time is significant- less means less chance of viewing.

Thanks everyone. I guess NCL is holding off on posting the excursions for Victoria. Oh well, I think we are just going to walk downtown and go to the BC museum. We will go back to Victoria on our own for the tours that would take longer than the 6 hours we are there.

Thanks BudgetQueen, we are actually not interested in whale watching and totally agree with you that you need as much time as you can to see the best sightings. Luckily, my husband and I live on Whidbey Island (a couple hours south of Vancouver and Victoria) and we have done multiple whale watching tours from home. We are a little spoiled. =)

Archived