Scotchies?

travelingfools

Has anyone been to Scotchie's while in GC? Is it walkable from the pier or best to take a cab? TY!

Not sure it's anywhere downtown, so I'm sure a cab would be a better bet...I've never seen a store by that name in all my trips there...sorry.

Seems Scotchies is in Montego Bay Jamaica, not Cayman.

There are several options for genuine island food in Cayman, some within walking distance of the port. Try Corita' Copper Kettle on Edward Street or take a little bit longer walk to Champion House II on Eastern Avenue.

Scotchies serves Jerk and is rated #2 on Trip A. Address: N. Coast Hwy., Drax Hall, Ocho Rios. I've looked at google maps, and it doesn't look to far from the pier. Those maps can sure be deceiving when you're on foot. Makes me hungary just thinking about it!

Scotchies serves Jerk and is rated #2 on Trip A. Address: N. Coast Hwy., Drax Hall, Ocho Rios. I've looked at google maps, and it doesn't look to far from the pier. Those maps can sure be deceiving when you're on foot. Makes me hungary just thinking about it!

lol made me smile thinking about walking from the pier!! Is scuba gear included!!lol

Archived