Liberty Suites

trvldog

Going on The Liberty next year and we are getting a suite. I was wondering how many people can sit on Balcony. we will have 3 people in our suite but trvling with another couple who are just getting inside room. Can we all be out there or are they small like the reg. Balcony cabins?

Also are there any special room # I should try for first?

Any other specials you get with suite rooms?

Have been on several cruises but first with Carnival .. always up for something new ;)

Any information is greatly appreciated

I have not booked cabin yet, when I pull up it gives my several options - example ones are 7317, 7322, 7330, 7325, 7329 - so mid ship.. are forward better or all the same as far as size? (we have always done mid-ship on other cruises)

Thanks!

Different size balconys was all I was pointing out for different types of suites.

Captains Suite

Twin beds that convert to king, 221 square foot separate bedroom, large private balcony,... living area is 291 square feet with sofa bed and 2 upper, safe, refrigerator, mini bar, private bath with whirlpool tub and shower, phone, television, hair dryer, balcony has 3 patio chairs and table.

On Decks: Lido

Sleeps up to: 4

Avg sq ft cabin: 512

Balcony: 258

Grand Suite

Twin beds that convert to king, large private balcony, sitting area with 2-armchairs... and coffee table, desk, double sofa bed, dressing area with vanity, walk-in closet, safe, refrigerator, mini bar, private bath with whirlpool tub and shower, phone, television, hair dryer.

On Decks: Empress

Sleeps up to: 3

Avg sq ft cabin: 345

Balcony: 85

Ocean Suite

Twin beds that convert to king, large balcony, sitting area with armchair and coffee... table, sofa, dressing area with vanity, 2 large closets, wall safe, refrigerator, mini bar, private bath with whirlpool tub and shower, phone, television, hair dryer.

Cabins 9205 and 9206 have standard size balconies. Cabin 7228 is a modified handicap cabin and 450 square feet with 110 square foot balcony.

On Decks: Lido Empress

Sleeps up to: 3

Avg sq ft cabin: 275

Balcony: 65

Thank You so much for the information - when I was on there website it did not show the captain suite. I will just call when ready to pull the trigger.. Now DH is saying he likes Ruby Princess route better -Lord! why did I show him more than 1 option ;)

Archived