Carnival emboidery file???

TheGrandparents

It's a lot of fun probably because we do not do it for a living.

United_we_rock.jpg

We also have a vinyl cutter connected to our computer.....

Stickers1.jpg

.....and a pinback press....

Pinbacks1.jpg

I was wondering if you'd be willing to share the SVG files for the two cruise ships. I would love to use them for a couple projects! navybaby1113 (at) gmail (dot) com

WOW a bunch of DP's from the Chicagoland area. I grew up in Chicago and raised my family in the New Lenox, Mokena area. .

WOW. I lived in Chicago - went to school in K, 1, and 2nd grades at a school located on the Midway Airport property - at the end of a runway. Moved to NEW LENOX for a while after that. Have great memories of both places and that was back in the 40's.

dumbwaiterboy, Where you hiding??? Haven't seen/heard from you lately. You on a cruise???

Matt

Don't worry Matt, I'm here!

Not on a cruise though :(

I've been working on polo shirts for my neighbors memorial golf tournment they host each year. I have to make 110 shirts by June 5th.

shirt.jpg

Of course when I designed it who knew it would be 10,000 stitches each?

Don't worry Matt, I'm here!

Not on a cruise though :(

I've been working on polo shirts for my neighbors memorial golf tournment they host each year. I have to make 110 shirts by June 5th.

shirt.jpg

Of course when I designed it who knew it would be 10,000 stitches each?

Tom, That looks great!!! How many do you have done? 10,000 stitches!!!! About how long for each pattern?

Matt

• 2 months later...

Tom, What project you working on next? Something to do with your up coming cruise in Sep?

Did you see the changes to Carnival's Loyalty Program? Guess we'll have to wait awhile longer to get to Platinum Level.

Did you ever get a "Cheat Sheet" for ERA put together for your Mom? I thought that you had mentioned wanting to do that, if you did, could I get a copy? I'm still struggling on trying to picture/object, convent it, change to a Embroidery File and then embroider it.

Are you counting down the days till you are on the Liberty? We haven't started looking/planning our next one. I would LOVE to hit the Breeze but driving clear down to Southern FL is alittle far.

Talk to you Later,

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I am VERY new to this but am very interested in receiving the .pes file. I have my machine on layaway but this will probably kick my butt in gear to pay it off early. We cruise Sept 9 on Conquest and would love to make some shirts for the trip. Email is malarkey at mchsi dot com. Thanks in advance! Ps--our largest hoop is 5x7

Michele AKA masonsmom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP I would love to have the files and the cheat sheet as well. I have a Singer Futura that I am just learning the ins and outs of! email at sandra dot greene @ g mail

thanks a bunch!

OP ~ same here, if it's not too much trouble!! DH bought me a Singer Futura this week. email ~ cat62785 at yahoo dot com. Thanks SO much! =)

Just saw this post. Would love any carnival pes files also. Personal use. My sister in law does embroidery with this massive machine and she could make me some patches or shirts for when we cruise!

siera_hotel @ yahoo dot com

thanks so much!

i just saw this thread, if whoever created the whales tale file could send it to me in .pes that would be great, i have a brother 180 that is just languishing and i would love to make my mom a shirt with a logo for our upcoming trip (jul 26 out of boston) send to scm200 at aol dot com please.

sharon from MA

Edited by scm200

i just saw this thread, if whoever created the whales tale file could send it to me in .pes that would be great, i have a brother 180 that is just languishing and i would love to make my mom a shirt with a logo for our upcoming trip (jul 26 out of boston) send to scm200 at aol dot com please.

sharon from MA

Sharon -

First, you (and everyone else) has mail....

Where in MA are you? I'm in Bellingham (right on 495). I was looking into all the Glory Cruises this summer, but none fit my schedule. We went on the Glory back in 2006(?) out of Port Canaveral and LOVED HER!

I really wish Boston would get some cruises to the Caribbean (or Bermuda) or anything not Canada :)

Happy Cruising and I hope you have enough time to get your shirts done!

Make sure to post pictures!

Tom

Another beggar here, for the file. Tom, thanks so much for doing this for all of us. You did great on the burger file also. By the way, DH and I sailed on Glory twice. We love her too!! Plenty big but not so big that you cant find some quiet spots. We are sailing on the Breeze in December. Can hardly wait! sandyspell at yahoo dot com. Thanks! Sandy

My husband just found this thread and is soooo excited. Could I possibly get the file for the whale tale also. We are booked on the Conquest for November 17, 2012 and would love to embroider some shirts for us. My machine uses PES files.

By the way, I also sent you an e-mail requesting it.

Thanks in advance for sharing!!

mchancey3 @ comcast.net