Interline Fares Question

btrbill

Can you book Interline fares through Carnival or do you have to use an TA? We just booked our first cruise and are leaving in just under 3 weeks and I am new to all this crazy cruise stuff...

But I am looking forward to getting all knee deep in it!!!

I would say either.

Terms and conditions:

The company reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests at up to $9 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel.

Rates are cruise-only, per person and based on double occupancy and exclude transportation. This promotion is capacity controlled and rates are subject to change without notice. Promotional 3/4/5th guest rates

are combinable with this promotion at time of booking. Federal taxes and government fees are additional for all guests. Normal individual deposit and cancellation policies will apply. Qualifying Interline employees are

permitted to book up to three cabins; one cabin for the Interliner and one additional cabin for his/her immediate family. The Interliner can book the third cabin at a supplement for a family or friend. Retired Interline

employees may book one cabin and they must be traveling in this cabin. Note: Retired employees of non-existing airlines do not qualify for the Interline rates. Interline rates are not combinable with air add-ons.

Verification qualifying the guest for Interline rates must be submitted for reservations made definite with payment within: 72 hours, for reservations outside of 1 week prior to sailing

and 24 hours, for reservations inside of 1 week prior to sailing. Failure to comply with this policy will result in Carnival rescinding the Interline discount

Iv read these rates cannot be combined with FCCs and stock OBC so you might figure it both ways, which comes out cheaper.

I've used the interline rate several times and have booked all my cruises through my PVP. I got an interline rate for my next cruise and I have a FCC, but was not able to use it with the interline rate,so will save it for another cruise.

I've used the interline rate several times and have booked all my cruises through my PVP. I got an interline rate for my next cruise and I have a FCC, but was not able to use it with the interline rate,so will save it for another cruise.

Someone else started a thread upset that her TA has called Carnival twice and was told she could not get the OBC for owning stock combined with interline rates. She wanted to know if others had managed to get it thru. .. silence .. no one said they had been able to get it.

FCCs used to not be combinable with military or interline, but they now can be combined with military, they did change that.

You can book interline through Carnival directly. In fact, I've found them to offer me better deals in the past than the interline agencies. However, I will say the interline deals have sucked lately. I booked early saver for my last cruise. The interline rate was only about $30 cheaper than the listed price. At least with ES, I had a chance for some price drops. As others have said, you can't combine FCCs with interline rates. Interline isn't always the best deal these days so explore all your options.

Archived