Oct. 21st, 2011 Spirit sailing

SDcruiser66

We are also on the same cruise, you might want to have a look at the Roll Call, lots of conversation there. This week's cruise had some itinerary changes because of Jova, but that's all gone and unless there is major damage in Manzanillo, we will be back on the normal itinerary. There is no reason to think the weather will be bad by then, that's lots of days away, another storm could come and go by then.

Thanks for the information. I am fairly new to this and am unsure how this all works. I had another question about a possible costume party during our sailing, but that was answered on another persons question. Do you have any idea who our cruise director will be?

Thanks for the information. I am fairly new to this and am unsure how this all works. I had another question about a possible costume party during our sailing, but that was answered on another persons question. Do you have any idea who our cruise director will be?

Cruise Critic can be lots of help if you ignore all the trouble makers, so feel free to ask questions!

It appears we have a temporary CD while the regular one is on vacation, Lesley Gray : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CIXBmrMO&key=0Ap2nJKwTAA9sdGg2TVlTbVc1TVQxMVpqODNTeG5MZEE&hl=en&authkey=CIXBmrMO#gid=0.

Also, come on over to the Roll Call, some of the folks are planning activities for the group : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1324252.

Archived