7 days away....still TBA Cabin #

reeree313

After 10 Carnival cruises, I decided to book through an online TA for the "extra perk" I got...

we are 7 days from sailing and I still don't have a room assignment. When I called the TA, they called Carnival (since Carnival won't talk to me) and she said Carnival told them we will not have one until we board. TA says this is could be a good thing...maybe our category will be sold out and they will upgrade us.

We booked an Oceanview and the cruise is pretty much full (Looks like only a couple of oceanview rooms left), so I doubt that...

My question is this....on my luggage tags, it says TBA as my cabin number. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm a little nervous about putting those tags on the luggage. How long does it typically take to get your luggage IF THERE IS NO CABIN NUMBER on the tags?

Thanks for the help!!!

On a side note....7 more days...woot woot!:D

After 10 Carnival cruises, I decided to book through an online TA for the "extra perk" I got...

we are 7 days from sailing and I still don't have a room assignment. When I called the TA, they called Carnival (since Carnival won't talk to me) and she said Carnival told them we will not have one until we board. TA says this is could be a good thing...maybe our category will be sold out and they will upgrade us.

We booked an Oceanview and the cruise is pretty much full (Looks like only a couple of oceanview rooms left), so I doubt that...

My question is this....on my luggage tags, it says TBA as my cabin number. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm a little nervous about putting those tags on the luggage. How long does it typically take to get your luggage IF THERE IS NO CABIN NUMBER on the tags?

Thanks for the help!!!

On a side note....7 more days...woot woot!:D

If you haven't received your cabin number before you leave don't worry.. just ask the porter at the port they have a list with all the cabin numbers and will give you new tags to put on and you can write your cabin number on at that time....

If you haven't received your cabin number before you leave don't worry.. just ask the porter at the port they have a list with all the cabin numbers and will give you new tags to put on and you can write your cabin number on at that time....

Thank you so much!!!!!! That's just what I needed to know :)

Why would you call your TA if your booking on carnival.com says TBA?? (and why would a TA say he called Carnival??), its not like they are going to make the computer choose the cabin.

I got a assignment 4 days before I cruised once. Keep watching

Worse comes to worse you can ask the porter at the port who will have you in his book with your cabin assignment and will have tags to put on your luggage. It only takes a minute.

Relax and there really is no reason to be calling. It will show up when its does.

Archived