online shore excrusion booking

The HMC shore excursions and cabana reservations for 7/23 Zuiderdam have been available for a long time now but no other ports are available for booking shore excursions. Is this normal for HAL and when should the rest be available? Thanks. (Don't have time to sit on hold with HAL customer service!)

keep checking back. i posted a similar question a week-or-two ago after having NO choices available for scuba diving at any port. refusing to believe there could be that many divers on my sailing, the next day they all appeared. i guess they do some kind of manual intervention with their online bookings - sometimes they're available, sometimes they're not.

that said, if you repeatedly check and still no joy - after a week or two i'd make time and call hall (even if it means staying on permanent neglect).

For the Caribbean

Once you have booked your cruise, and HAL accepts your deposit, and you get your booking number, the tours for HMC become available almost immediately. That is because so many people want to make certain that they book their cabanas (since there are only 10 of them) right away. And some people want to make certain that they book some of the new tours right away as a couple of them will also sell out quickly. Clams shells also go fast on some cruises.

But the other port tours wont be available until 60 - 90 days before your cruise.

All of the ports and excursions are up and running for our Zuiderdam 6/11/05 cruise. They have been added in the last three weeks (which was the last time I checked). Your's should be up soon! If you have a question about a particular excursion, let me know, and I will check on it for you.

Enjoy!

Kel

Archived