Cocoa Beach restaurant ?

zounds

We'll be there for one night pre-cruise in Dec. and after a lot of CC and menu reading, I've narrowed our dinner choices down to the following: Rusty's (early bird special), Florida Seafood, Boston Beef and Seafood, and Atlantic Grill on the pier(the escargot stuffed mushrooms sound YUMMMMY ). As you can tell, I'm always in the mood for seafood and price is a consideration. I would very much appreciate any and all opinions from those with experience with the above. We'll have a car, so getting there is covered. Thank you ! steve

We'll be there for one night pre-cruise in Dec. and after a lot of CC and menu reading, I've narrowed our dinner choices down to the following: Rusty's (early bird special), Florida Seafood, Boston Beef and Seafood, and Atlantic Grill on the pier(the escargot stuffed mushrooms sound YUMMMMY ). As you can tell, I'm always in the mood for seafood and price is a consideration. I would very much appreciate any and all opinions from those with experience with the above. We'll have a car, so getting there is covered. Thank you ! steve

You may also want to check out Grills over by the cruise terminal! Here is their web address: http://www.grillsseafood.com/

Seafood there is awesome and they also have the best cheeseburger you will ever have!!!

I second Grills

The place on the pier has the best view, but maybe not the best food and is the more $$

all my New England friends love Boston Seafood and say it is very authentic - especially the scrod. But why come to Florida for new England food?

Florida seafood is very good - but I like the view at the port.

All of the places on Glen Cheek are similar IMO, this includes Rusy's and Grills but I prefer Grills. (Grills is doing well enough to have opened a second location in the past year.... they are growing, not something common today..)

p.s. I live here and eat at all these places - none are bad - but when I have new visitors, Grills is usually the first place we take them.

Hi,:) I have been to Grills and The Atlantic and enjoyed both very

much.

I was staying at the Best Western and could walk next door to The

Atlantic so that made it really easy:D and when you finish dinner

you can walk out onto the pier and the beach is right there as well.

And I thought the food was very good (just my opinion).

But again, you can't go wrong with either place;)

We researched dining in Cocoa Beach and it seemed everything was really casual and that the seafood menus were all very similar. We like the ambiance and ocean views on the pier and had lunch in the casual restaurant at the east end. The food was average. For dinner, it was in the 30s and pouring rain out, so we went to Florida Seafood because the parking was convenient. It was great value and they gave us tons of food. It wasn't gourmet, it was busy and family friendly, and reminded me of an old Red Lobster in the ambience/decor.

Check out Oh Shucks. It's on the pier, but the front end... the food farther back really didn't impress us either.

Also- Coconuts On The Beach is a local favorite!! Always a lot going on, and a great view! :)

If you don't mind sitting inside (no view) check out Shark Bait Bar and Grill-- 2 for 1 happy hour 4-7, and fantastic food!!! It's in the Sheraton Four Points Hotel @ Coco Beach, next to Ron Jon's..

Archived