Just out of curiosity, how many CC'ers won Maroon 5 tickets?

jhale

I can't wait! Now if only I can figure out how to get on the ship, lol. OK I know that won't happen, but I'm good with seeing a great band and just seeing the Magic. I can wait for my turn.

Is anyone going to go down the night before? My friend and I were debating on spending Saturday & Sunday nights, or just Sunday night. Just to get a little island time in too.

I can't wait! Now if only I can figure out how to get on the ship, lol. OK I know that won't happen, but I'm good with seeing a great band and just seeing the Magic. I can wait for my turn.

Is anyone going to go down the night before? My friend and I were debating on spending Saturday & Sunday nights, or just Sunday night. Just to get a little island time in too.

We'll be there! We're gonna be in town pretty early on Saturday and a bunch of us will be at The Spot for lunch before the Conquest sails...

:)

Congrats to those who won tickets! We didn't try, I know that we can't stay & be there that late on Sunday as the kids have school on Monday. We will be there Sunday morning though for sure to see the Magic! :D

We'll be there! We're gonna be in town pretty early on Saturday and a bunch of us will be at The Spot for lunch before the Conquest sails...

:)

We're going to drive in Sunday morning and stay that night. We got an amazing deal at the San Luis, couldn't pass it up! Only thing better would be a night on the Magic ;)

what is a "Maroon 5"? Some sort of new shore excursion??? If so, it sounds a little too much like Gilligan's Island...but maybe that would only apply if there were 5 in the party??? Where is the confused smiley guy???

I see no one answered this question. I have NO CLUE either!

google is your friend.

I think the answer is if you dont know you are too old to want to know. Its a group.

I don't think being old has anything to do with it. I am old and I know who they are. Besides she was just asking a question. It would have been just as easy to answer and leave out the hateful remarks.

Archived