Just out of curiosity, how many CC'ers won Maroon 5 tickets?

jhale

That was an uncalled for response by firefly! I'm sure not everyone knew the answer either.

Now, on googling and research, tell everyone to google who asks over and over and over...Do I wear a suit in the dining room?...How do I pay my tips?...Do I need............?

This was a segregated subject and not common knowledge to everyone. I bet I have answers to certain subjects that you or others don't know. How would you like to be told you were old and to google?

I read some of his past posts and did not see nasties, so where did this come from?

This is one thing I wish cruise critic would fix ,there are so many posts that are very easily searchable and would save a bunch of over and over threads about tipping and dressing for the MDR ,I agree. As I also agree you may know more than me and I was not being disrespectful.As far as Firefly she is always helpful to every thread I see her post in

Google may be my friend, at least it doesn't give NASTY answers!!! Enjoy YOUR group.:rolleyes: Stuff it.

I never heard of this group. I am one of the ones that is too old to know who they are. I was speaking of myself. I dont know more than they are a group (which I said.) .. suggested google because it seems younger people recognize the songs (I never heard of any of the songs either that I know of, so couldnt name any).

I admit I am clueless about this group.

Gonna be there. Stoked! Love. Love. Love. Maroon 5.

Im going to try utube before I go, just on the off chance I would recognize a song from them. I dont know if we can hear them from Lido deck of the ship or not if Im up there on Magic.

Some people seem to love them, so maybe I would like them?

Archived