need some help from fellow cruisers

winnipeg mom

I have been searching for excursions while in St.Maarten and came across this one. The tour is through Island Marketing Inc. Has anyone ever used them or heard of them? They ask for a credit card for deposit on the tour so I wanted to play it safe and ask first.:confused:

I have been searching for excursions while in St.Maarten and came across this one. The tour is through Island Marketing Inc. Has anyone ever used them or heard of them? They ask for a credit card for deposit on the tour so I wanted to play it safe and ask first.:confused:

Your best bet would be to go to the ports of call boards and ask there. Here is a link and just either do a search in there or ask http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93

You will probably get more responses in there. :)

Be aware of the "re-marketers"; Those who are essentially middlemen for the real tour operators. Not saying Island Marketing is a remarketer. Best bet is to go to the CC Ports of call section- caribbean- St Marten. Plenty of posts for reputable local operators. We've used Bernard's tours and enjoyed their private tour.

D. W. booked Nachi Cocum in Cozumel with island marketing. $25 each for a deposit on my credit card the rest in cash on arrival with no problems at all.:)

Me thinks they do biz all through the islands. J.M.O.

Archived