Kiddie pool..are swim diapers allowed???

momof2ms

You need to get out more :p Oh yes a whole lot of "stuff" comes up. Don't filter your results and see what you get - as well as the images :eek:

I know, so would my English 101 professor.

LOL!!

Yeah..I probably don't get out near enough, but that's beside the point. I spend enough time here...I don't need to be spending time googling my head off too..no matter how eekie :eek: the images are. :D

I'll leave all the rest of the googling to Derf. He's the resident googler and he does it so well ;)

LOL!!

Yeah..I probably don't get out near enough, but that's beside the point. I spend enough time here...I don't need to be spending time googling my head off too..no matter how eekie :eek: the images are. :D

I'll leave all the rest of the googling to Derf. He's the resident googler and he does it so well ;)

Yes, he certainly does LOL.

Okay, EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm still in shock that none of the "Go ahead and put your diaper clad child in the pool anyway because it's your vacation and you paid for it"... Have they all disappeared? I KNOW that ONE of them is still very active on the board :D

I imagine they don't want to waste their time with inane discussions...;)

I imagine they don't want to waste their time with inane discussions...;)

LOL!

Since when? :p

besdies...all the conversations on this board are inane for goodness sake...at least all the good ones. ;)

carry on. I got sucked into this debate once, it's not going to happen again, besides, try though I may, I simply can't find the whole topic of bodily elimination as funny as some of the rest of you.

My kids can though, maybe they should check out this thread.:D

Guest Time2gocruzn
Boy, I didn't know what I was getting myself into with this question!! Sorry, maybe from now on I'll just read others posts... sorry to start this...just wanted to know if my kids could use the pool.

Yeah..it is unfortunate these same ol subjects get so ridiculous...everytime... Geez it was an honest question, from a person who is new here...way to go guys...what a nice welcome:rolleyes:

Yeah..it is unfortunate these same ol subjects get so ridiculous...everytime... Geez it was an honest question, from a person who is new here...way to go guys...what a nice welcome:rolleyes:

The OP got an honest answer for her honest question djk....what's with the hostility??? :confused:

You and GNO need to kick back and relax once in a while..have some fun for goodness sake. ;)

carry on. I got sucked into this debate once, it's not going to happen again, besides, try though I may, I simply can't find the whole topic of bodily elimination as funny as some of the rest of you.

My kids can though, maybe they should check out this thread.:D

you must be a hoot to sit next to at a comdey show.

you must be a hoot to sit next to at a comdey show.

Yes, especially when the comedy isn't potty humor. Oh, but all that poo-poo and pee-pee humor is just HYSTERICAL....if you're eight.:rolleyes:

I think I hear my dryer buzzing, unfortunately, I'll have to miss this scintillating potty talk. Q'uel drag....:(

I think I hear my dryer buzzing, unfortunately, I'll have to miss this scintillating potty talk. Q'uel drag....:(

hate to see you go.....but we know you are above potty talk, Carnival and cruises in general for that matter....

OK...Deep down, I know she'd be happier without us.

I can take it. :p

ROFLMAO...TFB.

Was at the "adult" comedy show on the ship recently and the couple sitting next to us was so offended they got up and left. Had to laugh. It was advertised as an "adult" show....LOL.

Was at the "adult" comedy show on the ship recently and the couple sitting next to us was so offended they got up and left. Had to laugh. It was advertised as an "adult" show....LOL.

And not only that, but they make an announcement to the effect of "if you are offended by blah blah blah, get out now" before the show even begins.

Freakin morons. :mad:

ROFLMAO...TFB.

Yeah, we had that experience too. We were literally crying with laughter, and these people next to us just sat there stone-faced the whole show. Then we started watching them, to see their "non-reactions", and at one point that got funnier than the show....;)

Archived