clam shells

kenorus

When you order the clam shells. Do you only order under one name. I noticed two chairs for 1 clamshell but we have 3 people. Should we order an extra clamshell for that 1 other chair.

It's tricky - the clamshells are pretty deep, you're half inside it, so even if you had two clamshells next to each other, talking to the person in the other one would be difficult. however, its definitely only going to fit two chairs, so 3 people wouldn't work in 1 clamshell. If not everyone is concerned about being out of the sun, the clamshells are in the back row behind the other chairs, you could grab a clamshell and the chairs in front of it.

Shoot - I just realized you didn't say which island you were talking about, I was thinking Half Moon Cay, that's the one I've been on and the clamshells I was referring to.

When you order the clam shells. Do you only order under one name. I noticed two chairs for 1 clamshell but we have 3 people. Should we order an extra clamshell for that 1 other chair.

On Great Stirrup Cay I saw someone in a large group push the lounge chairs together and then pull a regular chair offer on the island into the clam shell as well. It was a little tight but it fit.:cool:

Archived