Pictures of 3/27/04 Majesty

Merv692

Here is a link of pictures from our trip on the Majesty. Did the western Carribean out or Charleston.

[url="http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewAlbum.asp?AID=1450781"]www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewAlbum.asp?AID=1450781[/url]

Sovereign of the Seas 03/96
Carnival Paradise 03/01
NCL Majesty 03/27/04

donsweeten,
I would love to see your Majesty pictures. Unfortunately, your link goes to a website requiring a password to access? Any ideas or other means to view photos?
Thanks,
Mike

Bermuda Bound!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;8;8;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

I don't know. It works when I click on it. Is any one else having a problem with this. Maybe it only works for me because it is my account. If anyone has ideas let me know.

Thanks, Don

Carnival Paradise 03/01
NCL Majesty 03/27/04

I tried joining the website to see if that made a difference and it didn't.

<LI>Tropicale ~ 5/93 <LI> Norwegian Wind ~ Hawaii ~ 4/4/03 <LI>Norwegian Majesty ~ Bermuda~ 5/30/04 <LI>[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;30;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Until we sail on the Norwegian Majesty to Bermuda!
[img]http://gifs.net/animate/lmkbubblfsh.gif[/img]

Not working and I would love to see your pictures since I will sailing on her in FOUR DAYS. But link is password protected.

Nordic Prince
Song of America
Sovereigns of the Seas
Song of America
Ecstasy
Millennium
Grand Princess
Majesty of the seas (04/17/2004)

What you have to do to view the pictures is:
the website takes you to users id and password but you will see gallery on top, go to gallery and go to travel and vacations then go to cruises and on page 3 you will see the majesty pictures. They are very good and looks like everyone was having a good time.

I said the pictures were on page 3 but when I went back and looked at them again it was page 2. Just check it when you go to the site it will have majesty under picture. Don, they were great pictures. I have never been to stingray city when I cruised before and after at your pictures I see a lot of people did that. Will have to do it when I go.
You're welcome basketballmom.

Don,
Enjoyed the pictures. I have an album that looks a lot like yours. Hate we spent a week together and never met. We met John and Steve from our roll call board. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Alan and Norma

"Baby lets cruise away from here"

Don, thank you for the pictures looks like you had a lot of fun.

Thanks Sandy for the insight. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Nordic Prince
Song of America
Sovereigns of the Seas
Song of America
Ecstasy
Millennium
Grand Princess
Majesty of the seas (04/17/2004)

YOUNGGRAMMIE, Yes the ship did stop in Cozumel, and very observant that no pictures were taken. We went to this beach at a local hotel/condo. Went through their timeshare presentation and after that we were granted full use of their facilities, open bar and food. We were there 10 minutes. I went in the water first, put on my mask and snorkel, I looked behind my and my wife Cathy slid down the steps. They were Stone steps and very slippery. She got whacked pretty good. I pulled her up to a chair that a lady brought to the water. She was bleeding pretty bad from the back of her head. My Father was snorkeling and didn't see anything happen. I waived to him to get him out of the water. As he was getting out, his snorkel came apart from his mask. He went to reach for it and he slipped hard on his side. He is 62. I'm at the top of the steps with Cathy, And He is laying face down in the water. I start running toward him and tell myself to slow down or I'll be next! As I get to him he comes up. He cut his Knee and Wrist. He hurt his shoulder to find out later that night.
It's about 12:30 in the afternoon and the ship leaves at 5:30 I was getting nervous now. I had to get Cathy to a hospital. I didn't really want to go to one in Mexico. So I got her back to the ship. They looked at her on the ship, cleaned her up and X-rayed her head and neck. She must have hit her neck as well. As the doctor touched her neck she jumped. He needed another X-ray. The x ray only showed 6 of the 8 disc in her neck. Those 6 looked fine but he needed to see all 8. He then sent us to a local Hospital. He would not clear her to sail without the xray. I was getting Scared! I ran up to the cabin and packed a few clothes for both of us and threw them in a bag. It's about 1:30 now. From my experience here in Delaware, if you go to the emergency room it is a multi- hour event. So I was thinking there is no way we are getting back to the ship on time. Norwegian arranged for the port agent to drive us to the hospital. Upon arrival I must say it was very small but nice inside. It almost looked like something set up for the cruise lines. It was the Cozumel Medical Center. Upon arrival they ask what time your ship leaves. I told them 4:30. (I didn't want to be late.) They X-rayed her neck within 15 minutes, we waited 30 minutes for the radiologist to read and report on the x rays, another 15 minutes they called the port agent to take us back to the ship. When we walked onto that ship it was like someone took a 1000LBS off my shoulders. Oh yeah, Cathy was ok, just a little bruised and sore. We had to see the doctor so she could be cleared to sail.
So YOUNGGRAMMIE, that is why there are no pictures in Cozumel. We didn't purchase that extra insurance. But when something like this happens, I think I will in the future.

Thanks to everyone on these boards for all of their help and answering questions.

Don Sweeten.

P.S. If any one has any questions I will be glad to answer them as well. Just E- Mail me

Carnival Paradise 03/01
NCL Majesty 03/27/04

Ok, I had it password protected. I removed the Password. So I hope it works now by clicking on the link. Let me know if it works. I am more curious now.

Thanks, Don

[url="http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewAlbum.asp?AID=1450781"]www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewAlbum.asp?AID=1450781[/url]

Carnival Paradise 03/01
NCL Majesty 03/27/04

Don,
Thanks so much it worked.Photos are beautiful. You must have a superior camera!
Thanks again.
Mike

Bermuda Bound!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;8;8;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Archived