remember when...

anchorsores

it was just a few months ago when eveyone was so happy going on and on about how good the beards are/were, how great carnival handled the san jaun passengers/hurrican. remember that? and how the other lines were so awful not helping their pass.

so now carnival wants to help their employees. and now everyone has there panties in a wad ..lets move on ..

how 'bout those menus- oh whoops -- that a sore subject too.:p

it was just a few months ago when eveyone was so happy going on and on about how good the beards are/were, how great carnival handled the san jaun passengers/hurrican. remember that? and how the other lines were so awful not helping their pass.

so now carnival wants to help their employees. and now everyone has there panties in a wad ..lets move on ..

I don't recall that, I just remember everyone arguing about shrimp:)

There is a major controversy going on with the hot dogs & the new Funship 2.0. We really need to get to the bottom of it. Where will they be now? How will they be cooked? Yada, yada, yada.

I keed, I keed. Never had a HD on the ship, and don't really plan to.:D

There is a major controversy going on with the hot dogs & the new Funship 2.0. We really need to get to the bottom of it. Where will they be now? How will they be cooked? Yada, yada, yada.

I keed, I keed. Never had a HD on the ship, and don't really plan to.:D

LOL. hot dogs are the last thing on my mind when on a cruise -

Not everyone...............:cool:

Good point, everyone has also forgotten about how well those pax who were on the burning ship were treated as well.

You can never please everyone and there will always be something for people to complain about. A few years ago I was on a cruise in Grand Cayman when a storm rolled in sooner than expected (they had shortened the port time expecting the storm to come in later) and the seas were so rough the waves were going over the tenders. The passengers on the tender were stuck on it for over 3 hours and they had to move the boat and bus the passengers to the other side of the island just to get them back onboard. After seeing this, NEVER would I complain about Carnival shortening, cancelling or changing ports for the safety of the passengers. They know best!!

If Carnival wants to help their employees -- so mucht the better. Just take a few bucks out of their profits to do it. Don't expect, and demand that I pay more to supplement their sub-standard compensation package...

If Carnival wants to help their employees -- so mucht the better. Just take a few bucks out of their profits to do it. Don't expect, and demand that I pay more to supplement their sub-standard compensation package...

Dave & Diana,

Nobody is demanding you to do anything. The policy of altering the tips both up and down is STILL at your discretion. If you do not want to pay the extra tipping fee, a simple trip to the guest services desk will fix that.

Archived