Holiday Inn Bayside San Diego - sale

DaveOKC

I just got a decent deal from Holiday Inn for the Bayside location (right across from the pier) in San Diego. $99 plus tax. Use Spring Internet Sale on the website.

I just tried April 29 (for my Oosterdam sailing on the 30th) and it was showing availibility.

DaveOKC

There's two Holiday Inn's with similar names:

There's Holiday Inn on the Bay

and

Holiday Inn Bayside

IIRC, Holiday Inn Bayside is not the one directly across from the pier. I stayed there when I returned from Hawaii and all flights west of the Mississippi were cancelled. A good enough hotel, but the location could have been better.

You might want to double check the location of your hotel. (Or wait to see if I'm corrected :rolleyes: )

Last October we stayed at the HI Harbour View. I thought I was booking the one by the cruise ship terminal. Then after I booked it on the internet I realise my mistake and phoned them. The guy at Harbour View told me we would pay much more at the one on the Bay and they would likely be booked up anyway. We stayed at the Harbour View. There was a free shuttle from the airport and a free shuttle to the Cruise Ship Terminal. Didn't need more than that, but to this day I am not exactly sure where the HI Harbour View was situated- 1st Street? I think. I know it was quite close to the airport as it didn't take all that long to get to the hotel. And it wasn't all that far from the Cruise Ship Terminal either. It was good service.

Archived