Reviewing the docs we received.

Oshunvuz

Is this my "cruise passage ticket"?

We received our 4 leather luggage tag holders and one longer wallet-type brown leather holder with several pages inside including our luggage ID's with our names and room number on them. The first page of the "booklet" for lack of a better term, says "you will find enclosed the final documents required for your voyage, including your cruise passage tickets and ......". I see 4 luggage checks with stubs in the back that I assume we are to attach to our luggage when we arrive at the ship, but I don't see anything labeled "cruise passage tickets". Am I just overlooking them or what? Each page of the booklet is numbered, including the blank pages. Can someone please tell me what page/s constitute our tickets? Thanks...

It's a page at the very end labeled 'Cruise Ticket' but it's not a ticket per se. It's a page in the booklet that you will sign and give to the pursers' rep with your credit card when getting your ID. It's listed as a ticket per se in the table of contents. It doesn't come out easily, usually end up with jagged edges but that doesn't matter. There is a copy for the ship and one for you to keep.

Oshunvuz

You will find your cruise ticket on page 35 (your copy is page 33)

Be sure and wrap your luggage handles with the enclosed Seabourn paper tags ~

Have a great sailing!:p

Martita B.

You'd better do this after your flights..... airlines and -personnel sometimes get confused by them!:rolleyes:

Marja

Oshunvuz

You will find your cruise ticket on page 35 (your copy is page 33)

Be sure and wrap your luggage handles with the enclosed Seabourn paper tags ~

Have a great sailing!:p

Martita B.

Thanks so much. I was looking at page 32 rather than page 35. Now I found it. There surely are a lot of helpful people on this board. I intend to keep reading and posting occasionally even after our cruise.

December 9 sailing Malaga-Fort Lauderdale arrived today. Similar to the Cunard ones before they went 'e-ticket' - though the luggage tags are nicer (even if the pre-printed name cards don't fit completely....)

Interestingly still uses 'Yachts of Seabourn'....which I thought had been dropped....

Archived