Gotta love the app Ship Mate!

The_ZOO

It has just informed me that I have 1 month 30 days or 1441 hours till we sail! Can you tell I'm excited? What do you do to pass the time? I've read just about every thread on this sight that has anything remotely related to our sailing. The wait is killing me.

It has just informed me that I have 1 month 30 days or 1441 hours till we sail! Can you tell I'm excited? What do you do to pass the time? I've read just about every thread on this sight that has anything remotely related to our sailing. The wait is killing me.

Thanks for the tip on Ship App, another way to dream about my upcoming cruise.

I just downloaded the app the other day for the 100th time. I kept uninstalling it as the itinerary for RCI's Navigator of the Seas had changed and they hadn't updated. I was so happy to see the other night when I downloaded it that it finally was! It's so fun. :D

7 days and 4 hours.. or 172 hours.. (but of course that doesn't make sense. that would mean we were sailing at 11pm(ish)).. but that's ok.. it's close enough. Now let me check my cruise after that..

ohh.. it won't go that far out... (but I do know its 200 days)

I LOVE the ShipMate app! I also have a countdown on my laptop desktop as well as a photo of our next ship! (The Dream in 40 days!)

For us we pass the time by making weekly deposits in our special cruise sign and sail savings account and making plans with our friends that are sailing with us that we don't get to see very often... We also almost always plan for a day or two of "Fun" before we sail. We've spent a few days in FL before a cruise taking in sporting events, the beach, the zoo...

It takes a day of two off the "Countdown" and by the time you set sail you are already in vacation mode and ready to play!

Archived