Behaved Kids on Summit

kitty9

I have to congratulate the parents on our Summit cruise because I saw nothing bad going on with the kids who were on board, with the exception of those delinquents from Mexico City. The kids were well behaved and polite everywhere on the ship. Good Job, Parents.

Darcie, I wish I had your experience. we constantly saw kids running through the buffet, racing the elevators up and down, and charging around the corridors (often in the small hours). And these were not the Mexican brats you mention.

I am sure the majority were well behaved and since there were 250 children on board we will have only noticed the few bad apples. It's a pity the few give the rest a bad name.

We also had mixed experiences with the children on board the Summit. I certainly saw many with perfect manners and were well behaved. There were a few that definitely were out of control. My wife and I chose Celebrity as it seemed to cater to adults more than children. We didn't think about the fact that it was Easter Break and that may have been the reason for so many children on this cruise. Despite them, we had an absolutely wonderful time on our honeymoon!

Tim

Archived