ES Price Drop approved!

SwedishCruiser

When ES disappears you check the same category you are booked in with any other rate you are eligible for eg. 55 and up, past guest, resident rate.

Yes just type CCL or Carnival definitely keep a screen shot of the rate you found in case you are declined.

Submitted a request early this week and still no response. Any one have some info how long they are taking now to approve or decline? I sail in six days!

When you get a price reduction, does it also affect the rate of the taxes. had a price drop of $104, bu they raised my taxes from 77.62 pp to 103.07 pp. Now it is only a $53.00 credit. I called Carnival and was told I had to pay the new tax rate.

I looked at pricing for our May 20th Pride sailing today and saw upgrades to 8C at the same 8A rate I paid ES. I called with the hope I could upgrade to an 8C, and I have no idea what the rep did, but she got me an 8K and a $580 reduction. I was not seeing that fare online and have no idea what she was looking at. I just got my email confirmation. I haven't paid my final balance, but the new balance on my statement is showing $580 less. I didn't know they would apply lower fares than what you told them you found, but I'm a very happy camper right now!

Make sure you keep checking for drops - until the ship sells out. On our last cruise we even saw categories sell out only to come open again in a few days - we would guess that some were upgrading to other categories.

By the time we sailed we had over $700 in credits between the two of us. Just over $500 due to early saver alone!!

I looked at pricing for our May 20th Pride sailing today and saw upgrades to 8C at the same 8A rate I paid ES. I called with the hope I could upgrade to an 8C, and I have no idea what the rep did, but she got me an 8K and a $580 reduction. I was not seeing that fare online and have no idea what she was looking at. I just got my email confirmation. I haven't paid my final balance, but the new balance on my statement is showing $580 less. I didn't know they would apply lower fares than what you told them you found, but I'm a very happy camper right now!

One of the perks of working with a good PVP over a TA.

Submitted a request early this week and still no response. Any one have some info how long they are taking now to approve or decline? I sail in six days!

Our last e-mail showed 7 - 10 days.

We got our last $100 per person by calling in the day prior to sailing to ensure the processed the request which had been sent in 8 days prior.

So keep the screen shot!

Archived