Xmas in the keys

nursldyjen

My BF & i are taking the Carnival Ecstacy for 12/24 sailing and will be in Key West for Xmas. Will the town and all it has to offer be Open for Xmas? Anyone else sail on Ecstacy? This is not my first trip on cARNIVAL BUT MY FIRST TIME ON THIS iTENERARY AND SHIP. OOPS caps lock.

Thank you Jennifer

My BF & i are taking the Carnival Ecstacy for 12/24 sailing and will be in Key West for Xmas. Will the town and all it has to offer be Open for Xmas?

If I remember correctly, most stores and restaurants/bars will be open, since it's a busy tourist time. Still, there will be some places that are closed. I got curious and checked about a couple of tourist sites---Hemingway House and the Truman Little White House---and both are open that day, and every day.

• 2 weeks later...

We was in KW for Thanksgiving Day. It was one of the busiest days that we have ever seen downtown, lots of people. Almost everything was open. Very few shops were closed. Christmas week is one of the biggest weeks so I would say Christmas day would be rock and rolling.

Archived