Mariner Cabin Question??

Balcony Cabin 9376 with inside connecting cabin 9381

or

Balcony Cabin 9676 with inside connecting cabin 9681

Has anyone had these cabins on the Mariner? It has an inside adjoining room. If you have stayed in this room I'm curious where the connecting door is located. Also, are there any obstructions from the balcony view? Thanks for any information.

Haven't had it but have had wonderful reports of how great this combination works for families..kind of like a family suite. I have recommended this to several people who want some privacy but need smaller kids nearby and don't want the worry of them having a balcony. Also, it gives you two bathrooms and regular beds for four. These two combinations are the only ones on the Voyager ships and are located port and starboard just before the stern (aft) cabins. Sorry, I can't help you with where the door is but I don't think there are any obstructions to the D balcony view. Deb

I am bumping this up! I have the same question. We are booked on the Explorer in October and booked 9676 with the interior 9681, we have our two children in the interior, it is cheaper than two balconies and no worries with children, because the rooms are adjoining.

Anyone out there had these rooms?

We just got off Carnival PRIDE and had this same combo room on that ship. It was perfect! We could close the door at night and then leave it open all day for the kids to come and go. The cruiselines need to make more combo rooms like these instead of having the only choice of putting your kids across the hall.

Archived