another funpass question

Kentman23

So I saw the thread earlier today about missing information on the online check in/funpass. I checked it, corrected what was wrong, and all seemed fine. Now I go on there and only my wife is listed as a guest, I'm no where to be found, and nothing is complete. I'm thinking I'll wait it out, don't really have much choice since tech support isn't open right now, and hope my info comes back in the AM. What a joke of a website.

Should I be concerned, or do you think it's just a glitch since it's late at night/early morning?

Noticed the same thing. I went ahead and corrected it again hopefully they get it right. I already had printed out my documents about a month ago. But like to have my contact info correct. The only error is with the contact info. The rest is saved. I thought all was lost but pulled it up, only problem is the personal info.

So I saw the thread earlier today about missing information on the online check in/funpass. I checked it, corrected what was wrong, and all seemed fine. Now I go on there and only my wife is listed as a guest, I'm no where to be found, and nothing is complete. I'm thinking I'll wait it out, don't really have much choice since tech support isn't open right now, and hope my info comes back in the AM. What a joke of a website.

Should I be concerned, or do you think it's just a glitch since it's late at night/early morning?

Kentman, had incomplete info after the site came up again, talked to Carnival, they said system was shut down earlier Sunday evening try to correct some problems. She suggested to keep checking for the next few days. I was told Carnival was trying to simplify the system. lol. I am sure they will work it out.

yes that's funny, because last night i checked, don't know why, and our home phone # was wrong, and we had filled this our months ago. maybe with the new changes the # just got mixed up. i already have my boarding pass printed so i'll check again next week. leaving on the 11th of dec. so i have time :)

Archived