Solsltice Class - best area near front elevators or towards aft?

Travelalot2

We are in a 1C cabin on the Eclipse and have only few cabins left to select from. Our choices are 8299 which is a few cabins (8?) from the hump towards the aft or 8193 which is right across from the forward elevators.

We like some sun on the balcony and less wind (if possible) and are unsure which cabin would be best. On the aft side, 8299 is not that far down from the angled rooms on the hump (8?) - is that a problem with sun or people being able to see in your balcony?

i"ve searched all over the website for info on these cabin areas with no luck so thanks for any info you can provide.

We are in a 1C cabin on the Eclipse and have only few cabins left to select from. Our choices are 8299 which is a few cabins (8?) from the hump towards the aft or 8193 which is right across from the forward elevators.

We like some sun on the balcony and less wind (if possible) and are unsure which cabin would be best. On the aft side, 8299 is not that far down from the angled rooms on the hump (8?) - is that a problem with sun or people being able to see in your balcony?

i"ve searched all over the website for info on these cabin areas with no luck so thanks for any info you can provide.

If I were choosing, I would pick the midship location (by the hump). We had a 1A on the hump slant and were very pleased with the location.

Archived