Victory Port advice?

we will be on The Victory at Christmas. Need some tips and questions answered. St. Thomas? Magan's Bay or Morningstar?Where do you get dropped off at?Will there be cabs for ride back?How to get to Screw's Spa in Dominica?Is Old Market Plaza interesting?Barbadoas?Boatyard or Harborlights?How much and how to get there?St.Lucia?Tour or something else? I read about the day pass thing but we have a 17 year old? St. kitts?I have read a lot about safety concerns?Where to go? how do you get there? St. Martin?? My family likes to do things on our own mostly. will do tours if they are super. Good beaches,snorkeling and some shopping are what we are interested in. What about MLB in SanJuan?Fun? How easy is driving to Rainforest in PR?

There are several better places for you to do some research. You have a lot of questions, and should do some research. There is tons of info here for you if you look.

First the Carnival board. This will give you tons of info on Carnival. Second, the Caribbean ports board. That is where you can research what to do in each port.

I would give you the links, but am on my tablet and it is harder to do that on a tablet. If no one has given them to you by tomorrow, I will get them then.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. You have already been referred to the Carnival board (Cruise Lines A-O), and the Ports of Call board for the Caribbean. I suggest you also seek out the ROLL CALL forum: Go back to the main boards page, scroll Down to ROLL CALLS, click on Carnival, then Carnival Victory, then look for a thread for your sailing. there you will find fellow CC members sailing with you, full of discussions about excursions. EM

Here are the boards I recommended:

Carnival:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215

Caribbean Ports:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587

and, per Essiesmom's suggestion, your roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1432199

This one is if you are getting off the Ship on Dec 26.

This one is if you are getting on the ship Dec 26th.

Archived