Shows and Entertainers on Grand

shofer

We were on the Grand for the TA that ended Nov 19th. The production shows were Motor City, Do you wanta dance, and British Invasion. I believe the dancers/singers were a fairly new group. The other entertainers were mostly British. Some were good, some were OK. I read elsewhere that Billie London is now back as Cruise Director. We had a guy named Stu, who was very good. One of the lecturers was a guy that used to be the director of Marshal Space Center for NASA. He was very good.

Anyone just off the Grand and went to the shows? What are the production shows and any good entertainers? I know the entertainers can change weekly but just trying to get an idea of what to expect.

Sue

I can tell you that Arny G is in Crooners, and will be until the end of the year. He is the best entertainer, IMHO. Great, versatile pianist and singer, and loads of fun.

We were just on and will be returning in two weeks. We got an email recently with the entertainers to be onboard in two weeks and the comedians are different from those we just saw. Also, the shows on that 7 day cruise (Dec 10) were said to be British Invasion and Stardust (that is one I have never heard of or seen before.)

we just got back - still unpacking but I wanted to share that the band Opus was very talented & entertaining. They played at pool and also in explorers lounge. Arny G in Crooners - also very talented. Couple of comedians - ok

They had 50-60's night, country western night as well as deck night on lido.

I can tell you that Arny G is in Crooners, and will be until the end of the year. He is the best entertainer, IMHO. Great, versatile pianist and singer, and loads of fun.

We were just on and will be returning in two weeks. We got an email recently with the entertainers to be onboard in two weeks and the comedians are different from those we just saw. Also, the shows on that 7 day cruise (Dec 10) were said to be British Invasion and Stardust (that is one I have never heard of or seen before.)

Judy

Good to see you are enjoying another cruise. We had a great two weeks on the Coral and booked the Grand for next Nov 24 and Dec 1st. Where will Arny be then? Any way to find out who would be in Crooners then? Missed Arny on the Coral. Hope to see you on another cruise.

Bill

Archived